Thread: Upload being denied without a specific reason?

Upload being denied without a specific reason?

Could someone tell me why my upload is being denied for "bad file"? At first it was labeled as "Bad animation, get rid of it and try again" I had a shinning animation on the horns in which I removed. Now it's being marked as bad file. I'm confused and I don't wanna remove the horns if that's the somehow the problem. If so, could i just shorten them?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Um you may wanna be more specific, a bad file could be something like the size is wrong, or the frames are in the wrong place.

What do you mean? I can't be anymore specific. The reason the reviewer gave me for the upload being denied was "Bad file, against the rules or file may have an issue" (I don't know it word for word but it basically said that). The file itself literally has no technical problems whatsoever having gone over it several times and viewing it on the upload viewer. There's literally nothing else I could go off of hence why i'm asking if horns are illegal or if they apparently count as a hat.. Would've been 20x easier to have gotten an exact reasoning instead of basically "Figure it out yourself". It doesn't help that actually attempting to figure it out has gotten me a 48 hour upload ban due to me attempting 4 times with different possible fixes.

could u show us the entire file, not just 4 frames
    Hai C:

I'm guessing it was denied by someone because they thought it was a fictional creature.

So horns shouldn't be illegal and I should try again when i can?

Quote Originally Posted by xBlackjackx View Post
    So horns shouldn't be illegal and I should try again when i can?
    One of the upload rules: you cant have fictional, weird, unidentified creatures to your upload. My upload was once refunded by an admin due to the same reason.

You shouldve attached the rejection PM image so we can know whats the real reason, if not unknown creature then it might have to do something with the upload itself, if so, add me on discord and ill fix it for you. JY_A#1975

*If it said you already uploaded the same file at era.upload site then you need to change its name and try again.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

The upload is STILL GETTING denied with no exact reason besides "Sorry the upload has been disapproved because of: Do not resubmit this image. Do not resubmit means that you have submitted a bad file and we would prefer if you not submit it again as it falls under a broken rule or something of that nature.." Or "The animation is against the rules, please remove it.." In which i did, it was a tiny 3 frame shine on the horn. Still getting denied. I'm completely lost at this point...

Could you provide a whole head file here on the forums? or just send me a picture file on discord (Minho#0029), I'll forward it to staff members and provide you a much more detailed reason

- - - Updated - - -

Resolved- Thread closed.
    Last edited by Minho; 05-24-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029