Thread: Multiple Usage Of Gang House System

Multiple Usage Of Gang House System

Hi, just a quick idea about the gang house system.

I propose for the gang house a player has purchased to be used/controlled by multiple people in the gang. (Note: Only people in the gang). This means that multiple people can move furniture, remove furniture. However, only the leader of the gang can sell the furniture and change the gang house looks.

Now, there might be some concerns regarding this idea.

1. Can everyone in the gang do this?
    Well of course not. Only the people who are given permission/have a high enough rank in the gang can choose to change the gang house. (e.g. People with rank 5 OR people who have perms given directly by the gang house owner)

2. Utility
    I know that most people do not use or own gang houses. But for the people who do, they can use it for many things such as multiple account usage from the same person. Some gangs that are for chilling may be able to use this.

Interesting concept, but how would it affect the monthly house up-vote contest since gang houses are part of it? The contest would have to exclude gang houses, which wouldn't be fair to people who already use their gang house for the contest, or create another contest solely for gang houses with gang rewards.
    Last edited by Chris Acea; 05-23-2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Acea View Post
    Interesting concept, but how would it affect the monthly house up-vote contest since gang houses are part of it? The contest would have to exclude gang houses, which wouldn't be fair to people who already use their gang house for the contest, or create another contest solely for gang houses with gang rewards.
    The idea is merely to allow players from a gang to enter the leader's or other members' houses with permission.

A member can choose not to have anyone else with powers to change things in the gang house.

A player with no gang tags will not have this ability.

It's either this or the leader's gang house is the only one that can be changed by other members with permission by the leader. (rather than ranks which I admit is more prone to be affected easily).

That would be nice if implemented to normal houses as-well. Not a bad idea
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

I really like this concept and I'd say exclude the people with these type of houses from the house-up vote contests to make it applicable.

I forgot to mention. The accounts that were given permission to change the gang house WILL NOT be able to buy furniture and put it in the gang house.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalMan View Post
    I forgot to mention. The accounts that were given permission to change the gang house WILL NOT be able to buy furniture and put it in the gang house.
    That makes more sense. Originally i thought u meant people in the gang could buy and place furniture in the leaders house x.x

if gang members cannot do this than its more balanced