Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ifilers/Upload Stealers punishment?

Ifilers/Upload Stealers punishment?

Is it possible to report an ifiler to an admin? It should be a jailable offense it technically being tempering with era files. I've had friends with stolen uploads and it'll irk me greatly to see anyone with my hard worked-on upload. It hasn't happened to me, just for future reference.

I think it will take a lot of time to investigate people who's actually iFiling. There are many custom heads/bodies websites out there. And I think anything that has already been uploaded in Graalonline is a property of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

The best way is probably to make your upload file as gif so people will hardly be able to edit it. The file you own that will be uploaded by others might be a hard thing to prevent

- - - Updated - - -

If they were to jail iFilers, I think they also need to make every upload files copyrighted by the creators which is a lot of work. Which also requires proofs that you're the creator of the file and I think that's a very complicated thing.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

what about a custom insurance? It can be bought at 87,000 gralats to just keep that custom to one player. Otherwise its free to use for all.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Leveler
    It's not tampering with Era files.

The only way you download the files is if you click to download files in your options, so they make a choice.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Even if we do try to jail iFilers. When it comes to "Innocent until proven guilty" there's nothing stopping someone from saying "Nope wasn't me", or someone saying "No, I made that head". I think it would be very hard for us to actually prove who made it or not.

Even if the person literally made the head and put it on their website, someone can still say "No, I made that head and they stole it from me and put it on their website"

Sorry, ifiling is legal unless its a staff head, we only prevent staff head uploads to prevent staff impersonation. Like others said we dont know who uploaded the head first.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    what about a custom insurance? It can be bought at 87,000 gralats to just keep that custom to one player. Otherwise its free to use for all.
    The issue isn't with having special permissions to keep your head, the issue is with people going into the Graal Era game files and extracting your custom from the cached level files, insurance wouldn't fix the issue, and on top of the very absurd prices to have custom uploads in the first place, I'd imagine a price like that would do nothing but cause more problems.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Ifiling heads/bodies/shields for 500 Tros pm lmfao
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Ifiling heads/bodies/shields for 500 Tros pm lmfao
    Heck

I am a GFX Artist and personally have been in situations where someone iFiled me, I take it with a pinch of salt, on the bright side at least they like the work you did enough to "steal" it.

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk