Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This Game Is Dead Asf. Here’s Why

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

This Game Is Dead Asf. Here’s Why

I get on for the first time in a while and it says 1.5k player count. Seriously??? There was a higher player count at 2 am when this game was good. Obviously the reason is a CONTENT. I think it’s obvious people are leaving because they don’t want to base, pk, and spar for 5 years(literally). I want to get back into graal and I bet so many others do, but it’s not worth it because there’s literally nothing else to do. Don’t say you can’t do anything because yes you can. Listen to what the COMMUNITY wants, not what you think is right. Because obviously what you admins think is right isn’t working out for ya. You know what I would like to see? A Graal Battle Royale. I HATE battle royale games. But on graal? Hell yes I would play that. There’s so many ideas but the admins are too lazy.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I get on for the first time in a while and it says 1.5k player count. Seriously??? There was a higher player count at 2 am when this game was good. Obviously the reason is a CONTENT. I think it’s obvious people are leaving because they don’t want to base, pk, and spar for 5 years(literally). I want to get back into graal and I bet so many others do, but it’s not worth it because there’s literally nothing else to do. Don’t say you can’t do anything because yes you can. Listen to what the COMMUNITY wants, not what you think is right. Because obviously what you admins think is right isn’t working out for ya. You know what I would like to see? A Graal Battle Royale. I HATE battle royale games. But on graal? Hell yes I would play that. There’s so many ideas but the admins are too lazy.
    Have any ideas besides "Graal Royal"
    Like you know events ? Or something? Ideas modes from other games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Battle royal would be just like hunted >.>

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Battle royal would be just like hunted >.>
    I'm proud!

Also, in case they didn't delete gang wars, I hope it's still a thing, it was amazing with the beta testers playing!
    -Johnaudi

The only way to slowly fix the playercount is to revert the changes done to forting. REMOVE THE DAMN DEATHBEDS. When that change happened it was when most people stopped playing because pking became too tedious. The best players who put their heart and soul into pking got around 30-40k pks a month. Now one can hardly get into the 20ks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Definitely not because of taxes. A lack of players is also because of school, players have to have that priority over a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbreo View Post
    Definitely not because of taxes. A lack of players is also because of school, players have to have that priority over a game.
    Summer break so no excuse for NA region

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    The only way to slowly fix the playercount is to revert the changes done to forting. REMOVE THE DAMN DEATHBEDS. When that change happened it was when most people stopped playing because pking became too tedious. The best players who put their heart and soul into pking got around 30-40k pks a month. Now one can hardly get into the 20ks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    It's not the only problem...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post

I agree with you

Actually the root of the problem is simple - there is a lack of leadership in the administration.

The administration manages via the top-down approach, with little to none coming from the bottom to the top. To put simply, the top admins will just ask their subordinates to do what they have to do. The admins seldom listen to the ideas of the players - just look at how many ideas in Future improvements have been adopted. Yet, all the new updates contain little to none taken from those under future improvements; the admins incharge of the game are running it in a very authoritarian manner.

If players don't get what they want, they leave. The admins need to learn how to adapt and compromise to the needs of players (though not always giving in to them.)
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

That's not really what's happening, if there's a small idea with little to no effort necessary to implement, staff would more than likely execute. But most ideas I've saw scrolling through future improvements were simply not well thought of and required too much effort (and development) to implement.

Do remember staff members are volunteers and are not paid, sacrificing a few hours to keep the game alive is already enough!

The main problem resides in performance, iEra still uses some obsolete code which could be improved, hence rendering a smoother gameplay - the application itself needs an update which isn't the staff team's fault. (The screen delimiters are off on my XS Max?) There were several projects dropped because of the server performance, hell even the single event of CTF used to cause outrageous server spikes.