Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: This Game Is Dead Asf. Here’s Why

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    There are times when I feel that Lyk is completely out of touch with what's going on with the community, but he nailed it with this point.

I usually don't get money to spend on video games, so when I do, I'm rather cautious about where I should spend it, and the memory of people being unlinked out of nowhere without warning really killed any chance iEra had of being considered for a microtransaction.
    Yes im out of touch been too busy with school i could only come on once in a while.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    There are times when I feel that Lyk is completely out of touch with what's going on with the community, but he nailed it with this point.

I usually don't get money to spend on video games, so when I do, I'm rather cautious about where I should spend it, and the memory of people being unlinked out of nowhere without warning really killed any chance iEra had of being considered for a microtransaction.
    Only the very very high staff are able to unlink accounts, but I have heard of some reason unlinkings that were actually justified as what the players did or have done was pretty bad. And again no in game staff have the power or the control over unlinkings so theres nothing to be done about it.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Only the very very high staff are able to unlink accounts, but I have heard of some reason unlinkings that were actually justified as what the players did or have done was pretty bad. And again no in game staff have the power or the control over unlinkings so theres nothing to be done about it.
    I also feel like I should mention, but a lot of the people who claim to be "falsely unlinked" are the same people that sit at Start, talking about how [insert staff member] is [insert something malicious here], and if you get caught saying those things that's enough to warrant an account deletion.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    I also feel like I should mention, but a lot of the people who claim to be "falsely unlinked" are the same people that sit at Start, talking about how [insert staff member] is [insert something malicious here], and if you get caught saying those things that's enough to warrant an account deletion.

Stifling political dissent.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Stifling political dissent.

Well, it's not political in any sense of the word. Calling someone a pedophile and then getting others to believe you and spread the word is malicious, and if it harms someone as far up the staff ranks as that, it could warrant an unlink.

It's dissent, no doubt— but far from political. I'd say it's more of an issue with moral dissent and that if you're that much of an a-hole to say something like that about someone with the intentions of ruining their reputation, you shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

But hey, this is all just my look on the situation. From the looks of it, this thread wasn't supposed to spiral out of control (judging from the very amateur way OP wrote it) so, I dunno, guess it's just not a discussion I think I could provide much on.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post

That may depend on who you say does what cos ive seen so many people accuse individual staff of things including myself and are still running around with their accounts. But most of the time the people accusing staff of things are the ones that got punished for something and feel they were innocent so they then make something up to try get back at the staff member. This also happened to me like a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    4. Departure of staff to whom we had loyalty to

Many staff who have had a strong fellowship have left, and this is demoralising for the players, who will follow suit. Currently the team is filled with staff who are almost completely new, its as if they've had a purge. The staff who've had things to say and righteous things to do almost always gets replaced when their values clashes with what the management wants, then they are replaced with those who are willing to do the management's bidding - even when they know what the management did was unfavourable. That's why the game doesn't progress - useful opinions or criticisms get silenced.
    This, and I also go even further; some of these new admins are completely useless, some are inexplicable LAZY, they don't feel like it's the moment for helping people when it's actually one of their functions. Another case is some admins that think they can do anything they want while hosting events, like once a time when some guy hosted only races, pming his friend for the exact moment to be rushing at the door and opening only for 10 players. I feel like the higher staff is TOO BUSY or JUST LAZY to train properly these new people who are are willing to be PR.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    This, and I also go even further; some of these new admins are completely useless, some are inexplicable LAZY, they don't feel like it's the moment for helping people when it's actually one of their functions. Another case is some admins that think they can do anything they want while hosting events, like once a time when some guy hosted only races, pming his friend for the exact moment to be rushing at the door and opening only for 10 players. I feel like the higher staff is TOO BUSY or JUST LAZY to train properly these new people who are are willing to be PR.
    Raul Zephlyn was the worst

The fort and pking changes such are buffing nub and middle tier guns broke the game and stuff when really bitzsam just needed to fix bar and few other guns broke era and messing with the good pk and forting mechanics killed era

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    I feel like the higher staff is TOO BUSY or JUST LAZY to train properly these new people who are are willing to be PR.
    With the current dull and unfeasible management the game currently has, that point is considered bitter in this century. New staff don't normally get 'trained' unless someone is willing to devote their time into it and trust me, they could if they are assigned the role.
    Most of the time they're only being monitored over every action (based on experience, it wasn't splendid back then neither is it now) and this alienates the staff completely from the team in the first job week.

Quote Originally Posted by gunshot View Post
    The fort and pking changes such are buffing nub and middle tier guns broke the game and stuff when really bitzsam just needed to fix bar and few other guns broke era and messing with the good pk and forting mechanics killed era
    When authority falls into the wrong hands of someone, don't be surprised by the inevitable changes that you'll see in video games. It's basically just a coin flip that allows the person to be decisive and completing his/her job in time.