Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: This Game Is Dead Asf. Here’s Why

I think the main problems are:

1. Bad organization.
    2. Not listening to the community.
    3. Lack of originality.

Related to Players
    OP's post is a good example of what is actually wrong with Graal Era, and I don't think I saw it in his post.
    Last edited by Vance; 05-26-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Removed the last part of what I said because it could cause controversy with the inhabitants of 24/7 Food Mart.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Other reasons could be unlinking and false jails
    Who would want to spend money and time knowing you could lose your account anytime?

- - - Updated - - -

And the lag oof
    Pretty sure made a lot of players quit

- - - Updated - - -

People who live near the server have advantages over those who don’t especially at events

Revert back to it was in the past. When there weren't so many extra changes for no reason. Although there was less to do that made the community closer which in turn made people stay because they were a part of a community.

One super big reason is the departure of SNK. He had many loyal players but now its all gone.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 05-27-2019 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Do not bring up taxes again
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

This Game Is Dead Asf. Here’s Why

Snk would be the new resurrection of Graal Era if he was manager again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I think the main problems are:

1. Bad organization.
    2. Not listening to the community.
    3. Lack of originality.
    Honestly I really only agree with the lack of organization, anything else is mainly due to lack of people to work with. Most dev departments are very hard to hire into, so we have a limitation on the things we can do. We got a proper scripter now, so we are working on future projects. But we are no robots and there is so much time we can put on something before getting burned out.

I wish players sometimes would focus more on listening to what we are capable on doing and critiquing on that rather than focusing on us not listening to them (and I am not saying this for people to get offended, I say it as something serious). Like I said many times before, we do listen more than you think.

People sometimes have 0 idea of what goes on behind doors, and usually believe rumors who sometimes have little to no support.

But you know, *its always in to hate on admins*.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Honestly I really only agree with the lack of organization, anything else is mainly due to lack of people to work with. Most dev departments are very hard to hire into, so we have a limitation on the things we can do. We got a proper scripter now, so we are working on future projects. But we are no robots and there is so much time we can put on something before getting burned out.

I wish players sometimes would focus more on listening to what we are capable on doing and critiquing on that rather than focusing on us not listening to them (and I am not saying this for people to get offended, I say it as something serious). Like I said many times before, we do listen more than you think.

People sometimes have 0 idea of what goes on behind doors, and usually believe rumors who sometimes have little to no support.

But you know, *its always in to hate on admins*.
    Yea sure the players can of course listen to what you guys say etc, and their reply is simple: we'll leave the game.

That's the reply the admins are going to get, its a business operation so if the game cannot deliver then don't expect your clients to stay and wait. Behind the scenes probaably there's lots of stuff going on, but as clients what we want is just the product or services (its the hard truth), we pay with our time or money if we buy gralat packs.

Surely if you'd visit a restaurant all you want is the food, you wouldn't really care whos doing what and whats happening in the kitchen so long as you get your order.

The admins need to learn to adapt to stay abreast or the game suffers, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Yea sure the players can of course listen to what you guys say etc, and their reply is simple: we'll leave the game.

That's the reply the admins are going to get, its a business operation so if the game cannot deliver then don't expect your clients to stay and wait. Behind the scenes probaably there's lots of stuff going on, but as clients what we want is just the product or services (its the hard truth), we pay with our time or money if we buy gralat packs.

Surely if you'd visit a restaurant all you want is the food, you wouldn't really care whos doing what and whats happening in the kitchen so long as you get your order.

The admins need to learn to adapt to stay abreast or the game suffers, basically.

You literally disregarded the main reason I gave, lack of resources. Do you really think TWO people can script the amount of work teams of 5-10 people can?

Surely if you'd visit a restaurant all you want is the food, you wouldn't really care whos doing what and whats happening in the kitchen so long as you get your order. Don't you think that's incredibly entitled?

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    You literally disregarded the main reason I gave, lack of resources. Do you really think TWO people can script the amount of work teams of 5-10 people can?

Surely if you'd visit a restaurant all you want is the food, you wouldn't really care whos doing what and whats happening in the kitchen so long as you get your order. Don't you think that's incredibly entitled?
    I told you its a hard fact you have to accept. The players' reply is literally shouting at you - just look at the player count!

Not that I am entitled but look at it from a objective point of view - why did the player count drop? I know you guys are short of manpower, and that is a problem the administration has to grapple with. They can either find a way to deal with it or tell players "oh hey client we are undermanned, apologies if we cant update the game that often," and see their response to it.