Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: This Game Is Dead Asf. Here’s Why

Hey hey hey please keep this thread as friendly both to staff and players as possible otherwise it'll have to be closed
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Hey hey hey please keep this thread as friendly both to staff and players as possible otherwise it'll have to be closed
    Sorry Minho.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

The simple solution to fixing the player-count is to advertise the game more you guys are blaming admins when they’re not even paid to do their jobs and are doing it out of mere kindness or personal gain. Simple enough noobs join this game and struggle to climb the ranks since the curve from noob to pros is fairly high. I say make more content easily accessible for noobs or let them get a fairy balances gun pretty easily from the start of their graal career.

When iOS era first started M4 (arguably the most balanced gun in the game) was a mere $5400 gralats and attainable via shoveling and doing jobs(crabs also for a short period of time). Now it’s $55,000 or some nonsense like that when it was literally not changed in any way. Imagine if it wasn’t so hard for noobs to transition to liking this game and retaining the current playerbase by giving them a way to fight back easier.

We really need to better the servers before we start advertising this game because it can barely handle 3k as it is. I’d say make it to where italy is incorporated into the normal map and make it to where there’s more than one area to start so it’s not so cluttered and laggy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    The simple solution to fixing the player-count is to advertise the game more you guys are blaming admins when they’re not even paid to do their jobs and are doing it out of mere kindness or personal gain. Simple enough noobs join this game and struggle to climb the ranks since the curve from noob to pros is fairly high. I say make more content easily accessible for noobs or let them get a fairy balances gun pretty easily from the start of their graal career.

When iOS era first started M4 (arguably the most balanced gun in the game) was a mere $5400 gralats and attainable via shoveling and doing jobs(crabs also for a short period of time). Now it’s $55,000 or some nonsense like that when it was literally not changed in any way. Imagine if it wasn’t so hard for noobs to transition to liking this game and retaining the current playerbase by giving them a way to fight back easier.

We really need to better the servers before we start advertising this game because it can barely handle 3k as it is. I’d say make it to where italy is incorporated into the normal map and make it to where there’s more than one area to start so it’s not so cluttered and laggy.
    Era's logic is that more players = strengthening money earning via jobs.
    That completely eradicated players' motive to becoming better at the game. If jobs was slightly buffed, people wouldn't have left the game in a week of playing.
    GraalOnline Era is not even considered an MMORPG game if the creativity fails to appeal to their customer.

They don’t pay attention to the sparring community, last good admin was Meph and Anero. =(

games dead just let it die

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    games dead just let it die
    But Hohi, if iEra's dead, how can we let it die?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".