Thread: What is the point submitting tickets?

What is the point submitting tickets?

So recently I got jailed for no reason and decided submitted tickets. Yet I didn't get any reply and had to finish my jailing time. Today I got jailed again for no reason and every pr is saying submit a ticket. Staffs made mistakes yet players have to take the responsibilities. This system needs to change asap.

What was the reasoning, if you don't mind me prying?

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk

I was mining and pr dragged me twice. I moved back to my spot and continued mining until I got jailed.

Same i got jailed meanwhile i stood afk at a wall in mining (maybe cause the admin thought i was still mining and then got dragged back)

Quote Originally Posted by skdlxmdhvm View Post
    I was mining and pr dragged me twice. I moved back to my spot and continued mining until I got jailed.
    Maybe the member of staff thought u we're using macros? They're explicitly stated as banned. That's the only reason I can think of

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by skdlxmdhvm View Post
    So recently I got jailed for no reason and decided submitted tickets. Yet I didn't get any reply and had to finish my jailing time. Today I got jailed again for no reason and every pr is saying submit a ticket. Staffs made mistakes yet players have to take the responsibilities. This system needs to change asap.
    You didn't get a reply because the people at ToonsLab are busy either answering the emails of other players or not focusing their efforts on Era, but as someone who has submitted a ticket before I can assure you if you keep up to date with the ticket you sent, you will get a response.

My advice though— I don't think you should have sent in a ticket to ToonsLab if your jail was short enough for you to finish it before it was answered. If your issue is the Admin who keeps "false banning" (using that term lightly) you, then you should probably choose an option other than "ban appeal" (I think that's what it is) on the ticket form.

Best of luck though.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Generally most jails are fairly short and are somewhere within a few hours. Toonslab support usually takes at least a day to respond, if not more.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    You didn't get a reply because the people at ToonsLab are busy either answering the emails of other players or not focusing their efforts on Era, but as someone who has submitted a ticket before I can assure you if you keep up to date with the ticket you sent, you will get a response.

My advice though— I don't think you should have sent in a ticket to ToonsLab if your jail was short enough for you to finish it before it was answered. If your issue is the Admin who keeps "false banning" (using that term lightly) you, then you should probably choose an option other than "ban appeal" (I think that's what it is) on the ticket form.

Best of luck though.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Toonslab support is trash higher staff like HW just doesn’t want to fix it

"What is the point submitting tickets?", there is non. Toonslab isn't helping any players with their issues and it never was. It's ridiculous how players put effort, time and money into their accounts just for being banned for no reason. And once you are banned, you won't ever get unbanned. Toonslab's lack of real, genuine support and help is one of the reasons why this game is slowly dying
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Old thread, Closed.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029