Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chinatown NEEDS to be a pk zone, and here’s why...

Chinatown NEEDS to be a pk zone, and here’s why...

As of now, Chinatown is a barren strip of inactivity, and it’s because there’s just nothing to do! Chinatown was once home to a large community of players who enjoyed pking, hanging out in and just having a good time, but now, barely anyone passes through. It just seems like a waste of space to me. I mean I get it if it’s a safezone during Chinese New Year, but after that, I, along with MANY others, believe it needs to be pk zone.

Although I agree, a positive reason is, it helps keep you safe and alive when doing car missions? It also keeps the people mining from interference as well, nothing is more annoying than trying to work hard and earn gralats then a troop of trigger-happy pkers haha

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk

Are you serious? No car missions are near chinatown but Speedy Pizza and Dip Donuts. Mining is an inside job, not an outside job. Therefore, it won't affect any of the gameplay but improve the activity in chinatown

Agreed, its completely empty when i walk in or near the chinatown, its kind of sad.

True we want more PKing spots!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lights Canavi View Post
    Although I agree, a positive reason is, it helps keep you safe and alive when doing car missions? It also keeps the people mining from interference as well, nothing is more annoying than trying to work hard and earn gralats then a troop of trigger-happy pkers haha

I agree that getting shot at while working is very annoying, but, in all the years I have played era, I have NEVER seen a single car mission route run through chinatown. And mining is all done indoors. Plus, even if pkers did affect workers, there are so few of them that it shouldnt really matter. The fact is, the majority of people who’d like to go to chinatown go because of the pk zone and hangout, not the jobs. There’s also plenty of other places in era to make money. I could go on and on about the different places to mine. I actually believe that if chinatown was a pk zone there would be more miners, and here’s why. When Chinatown was a pk zone, it was a big gang war hotspot, and the gang that was there most created mining gangs for Wiluna mines specifically.

I agree, there are many areas in era that I personally think should be changed allowing people to pk in them, one of them is china town. As for
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Canavi View Post
    Even though there are no car mission routes in that area, I still dont think that car missions should always be easy for a player, if everything became easier for you, the game would suck.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Quote Originally Posted by Brujo Tattaglia View Post
    Are you serious? No car missions are near chinatown but Speedy Pizza and Dip Donuts. Mining is an inside job, not an outside job. Therefore, it won't affect any of the gameplay but improve the activity in chinatown
    Well for car missions there's Lock N' Load, and I meant going between the mine and where to sell the rocks etcetc,

But I'm more sick of pking and people HIDING in Chinatown, p.s. I was just giving some PROS of it, y'all don't have to take things literally

There are currently PK zones in iEra that are somewhat empty. What's to say that Chinatown won't end up like them?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    There are currently PK zones in iEra that are somewhat empty. What's to say that Chinatown won't end up like them?
    Chinatown was always a good spot to pk... was always busy (and will be). They suddenly changed it to non-pk zone