Thread: Restaurant

Restaurant

Can we have a restaurant in game where we could bring friends or gangs into after booking a table and then there would be NPCs serving the meals that we order? The player incharge will choose if its a treat or they are going dutch.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can we have a restaurant in game where we could bring friends or gangs into after booking a table and then there would be NPCs serving the meals that we order? The player incharge will choose if its a treat or they are going dutch.

yass just like avataria on fb

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I'm down to roleplay lol
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Related to Players

This is a good idea in thought but I swear to God if it has anything to do with taxing or charging fees for the player I'm going to break something.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    This is a good idea in thought but I swear to God if it has anything to do with taxing or charging fees for the player I'm going to break something.

yEA I Think there should be a waiter service fee of 100 gralats, followed by a waiter Tip of 250 gralats. This is to make the restaurant more profitable.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Related to Players
    yEA I Think there should be a waiter service fee of 100 gralats, followed by a waiter Tip of 250 gralats. This is to make the restaurant more profitable.
    I'm going to slap you.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I'm going to be honest, your ideas aren't that bad, but I doubt they would be implemented into the game. I mean if you want a restaurant or someone serving you something, there's a bar at astros where an actual person can serve it to you. I know that you rarely see a bartender, but I doubt many people would come to restaurants as well. Like i said, they're good ideas, but this is more of a roleplay kind of idea. We need something that would actually help the game. Restaurants would probably be popular for a few days or a week, but will eventually die out easily(in my opinion). For example, the complex has been around for YEARS. And people still consistently go there. So if you're going to give ideas, they should probably be things that would last for a while and catch people's attention. But like I said, your ideas aren't bad, but they'll most likely die out fast.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!