Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Take a look at this picture...

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    That's not competition, that's what competition looks like. If a player reaches the, say trash or mushrooms first and another pro sees it, they're going to use things like gym/VIP speed boost or faster harvesting tools to get the resources before the noob can. You're trying to make the concept of collecting sellables easier for the noob, and yet you're also ignoring the other issues that arise from that.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    The noob can also use gym/VIP. And the likelihood of facing such pros is lower than the likelihood of being killed. I am not making this just for the noobs, the pros will also be protected. If the pros reaches first and the noob comes in later, the pro gets the items. Its fair.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    The noob can also use gym/VIP. And the likelihood of facing such pros is lower than the likelihood of being killed. I am not making this just for the noobs, the pros will also be protected. If the pros reaches first and the noob comes in later, the pro gets the items. Its fair.
    The idea of the game not being fair is what makes it fun. Like someone had mentioned earlier in this thread, the reward is knowing despite all odds you got what you wanted and passed any obstacles in your way, and if you didn't— you'll try again because you know that you still want to get what you wanted. Removing that obstacle makes the game less challenging, and therefore, removing any real thought of reward that comes with such a daunting task.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    The idea of the game not being fair is what makes it fun. Like someone had mentioned earlier in this thread, the reward is knowing despite all odds you got what you wanted and passed any obstacles in your way, and if you didn't— you'll try again because you know that you still want to get what you wanted. Removing that obstacle makes the game less challenging, and therefore, removing any real thought of reward that comes with such a daunting task.

Itll be fun for the pros but i doubt itll be for the newbies.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I am starting to suspect LYK is a part of the SJW community.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    I am starting to suspect LYK is a part of the SJW community.
    Be careful, before you t R i g G 3 R someone.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".