Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AutismSpeaks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    An autistic person offending themselves?
    No the link between homosexuality and autism isn't factual and can be misinterpreted

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Is this serious or not?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my understanding, homosexuality is caused when the child-making (not gonna the s word) hormones go off when one sees his side of the child-making process instead of the other side. , .
    No, does that sound scientific to you? I don’t understand what you mean with the very last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No, does that sound scientific to you? I don’t understand what you mean with the very last sentence
    Check your profile page (I don't want to derail, and we should go back to talking about Grahfix)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    Hello - late reply here!
    Not many people know this about me, but I have Autism also. And it was hard for me growing up, so this post hits me close to home.
    I wanted to give you some info in order to help.
    First off, there is no link between autism and your own sexuality, or even vaccines.
    Also, if you are from the United States I know that we have programs to help people with Autism find work, go back to school, ect. I was able to get a full ride to my college because of it, and how high functioning I am.
    If you need any more info please feel free to message me here or Online (OmgItsFallen) I will try my best to help you. Also Doctors, Public Colleges, and libraries may be of help also. Stay Strong, if you need to talk I'm here!