Thread: question(s) about paybacks shipka skin

Post question(s) about paybacks shipka skin

hello, i recently noticed that payBacks shipka skin doesn’t have the $1 under it like it used to, why is this? I also noticed that when you grab the skin, it doesn’t say anything. Usually when you grab the skin(even without the payback tag) it’d say something like “You need to be in the Guild Payback to Grab the (skins name). Then when you grab it again it’d say “You need to be in the guild Payback for 28 days to obtain the skin). But it doesn’t anymore, can someone explain why?

Also if you have paybacks tag will you still be able to get the skin?

The gang was disbanded or something. I saw Blitz say it would be fixed soon.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    A exploit was used to gain ownership of the gang, then it was disbanded, with the player creating a new gang called PayBack to get the skins. I disabled the skin a while back when this happened so it couldn't be taken by the exploiter and his gang members.
    Seems like it was never enabled again after.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    A exploit was used to gain ownership of the gang, then it was disbanded, with the player creating a new gang called PayBack to get the skins. I disabled the skin a while back when this happened so it couldn't be taken by the exploiter and his gang members.
    Thought they were punished for selling the skin

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    so when will it be enabled? mario owns a tag called Payback but you can’t grab the skin with the tag lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmNewb View Post
    so when will it be enabled? mario owns a tag called Payback but you can’t grab the skin with the tag lol
    Try messaging whoever is the current gang admin to try to enable it. Kota and Keir are the two current new gang admins.

I saw. I conquered. I came.