Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade Bans Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    I was recently trade banned for getting hacked. Its the 2nd time this happened and the first time Hoyt had recovered my items back. Seems like we get punished for getting hacked now lol.
    Dude, if you got hacked, the trade ban is there to protect you, What if the hacker decides to trade away your expensive items?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

It has been days. I was hacked before and my items were recovered by the next morning. Toonslab/staff has not responded to me this time. Maybe laziness is to blame. Maybe they were too lazy to investigate and help me so instead they just answered me with not allowing me to trade, not to mention NOT returning my item that cost me 900k shells. Edo and Mshaks both had their Blaze Katanas returned to then when they got scammed. Their higher up friends helped them get their items back. My situation is different and was out of my control. Someone decided to punish me for this and it is questionable. I am stuck now without my ITEM and with not being able to trade. Toonslab or support has not helped me. @Hoyt
    Yo I think you gotta contact a high staff like Junz in game for this because I dount its allowed to be discussed on the forums, as with jailings and bans. Our previous posts were removed.

You can provide the details to the higher ups you get in touch with, they are the only ones with the authority to help you. No one else has.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

No one has given me a clear explanantion to anything. And they most likely won’t. I wish staff was more open with us as players. It’d be much more easier and make the community as a whole trust them more..
    Yep, true. Lots of things in game are not going well because they are undermanned, so we will have to wait for a longer time to get a response to things.

close/delete thread. Completely off topic now. Thanks for everyone’s real responses. If it was my choice I’d just make all scams illegal now. Xmas gift scams already illegal. I’m a hypocrite for saying this myself due to the history of gang and myself but I’ve been living the iEra life much more peaceful not scamming or involving myself with it anymore. I try to guide all scammers to stop there ways now, but some people continue to do it and that’s just what makes the games special sometimes I guess? You can rob pixels. But point of bringing tables into iEra years ago was to lower the scam rate. Now it’s 2019 we have a wide range of tradeable items and it’s brought out the greed in people again. No shame to scammers doe; in the end it’s all an app game fellas. Don’t let it get to your head lol. But stop scamming noobs and each other seriously, it just causes unnecessary problems.