Thread: My opinion why graal is dead

My opinion why graal is dead

well hi,im going to tell my opinion about this controversial topic that is being so popular,just to start,the game was slowly dying since weapon buff update because graal is a mmorpg where u get bullets in every direction,and all u have is to dodge bullets,not like other games like counter strike for example,where u can take cover,as i know this game is called Graal Online Era,not Graal Souls Era or Counter Strike:Era Offensive

unbalanced top tier guns:My problem with this is that top tier guns are horrible op,so older player had a no-skill advantage against new players,for example the new plasma weapons,ion guns,auctions and that 2018 halloween rifle,if that rifle shoots u get knockback so they can lock u with that gun gettin u knockbacked every shoot and taking like 10 or more dmg and chemical gun can crash ur game if u're playing on pc

Poorly optimization:Screenfreezes,server lags,if u're playing plasma survival on pc and u get a screenfreze you get kicked,or people can hit u with a explosive weapon,shotgun (or weapon with stackeable dmg) or melee while u're laggin or screenfrezed

Jobs:if you're playing u're supossed to have fun,rigth? in my opinion the most funs are car mission but is slow,u can get killed and lose ur mission,other jobs like recolecting trash/mosh is basically run around the city so other people can stole the moshrooms or trash (just saying) so in my opinion i feel like pizzas,digging,fihsing and digging are the best jobs if u need profit,whats the problen with this?they're repetitives and boring...except digging with the crabs that spawn to figth you,basically a friend watched me playing era and he likes the game but when i told him the ways of getting money he regrets installing the game,maybe a fun job like plasma survival but instead of kill plasma dudes u kill mafias,thugs,zombies,wild animals or aliens and instead of getting plasma coins u get gralats

Buying guns:most of guns has poorly redacted descriptions (like my opinion,lol) so some weapons has trash descriptions like colt or m1 carabine for example,never told you about the slow reload time,maybe that's why gun refund thing should be added or maybe a trial so when u buy you have 1 or more days to refund the gun

toxic comunity:not gonna talk too much about this,basically most of gralians has less than 16 years old

not gonna talk about thing like "OlD eRA HaS bEtTEr EvEntS anD ViPs" cuz as i know staff do unpaid labor

in conclussion GuN BuFf UpdAtE KiLl eRA xDdDdD

Well that's my opinion why graal is dying,what do you guys think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMisterSimon View Post
    well hi,im going to tell my opinion about this controversial topic that is being so popular,just to start,the game was slowly dying since weapon buff update because graal is a mmorpg where u get bullets in every direction,and all u have is to dodge bullets,not like other games like counter strike for example,where u can take cover,as i know this game is called Graal Online Era,not Graal Souls Era or Counter Strike:Era Offensive

unbalanced top tier guns:My problem with this is that top tier guns are horrible op,so older player had a no-skill advantage against new players,for example the new plasma weapons,ion guns,auctions and that 2018 halloween rifle,if that rifle shoots u get knockback so they can lock u with that gun gettin u knockbacked every shoot and taking like 10 or more dmg and chemical gun can crash ur game if u're playing on pc

Poorly optimization:Screenfreezes,server lags,if u're playing plasma survival on pc and u get a screenfreze you get kicked,or people can hit u with a explosive weapon,shotgun (or weapon with stackeable dmg) or melee while u're laggin or screenfrezed

Jobs:if you're playing u're supossed to have fun,rigth? in my opinion the most funs are car mission but is slow,u can get killed and lose ur mission,other jobs like recolecting trash/mosh is basically run around the city so other people can stole the moshrooms or trash (just saying) so in my opinion i feel like pizzas,digging,fihsing and digging are the best jobs if u need profit,whats the problen with this?they're repetitives and boring...except digging with the crabs that spawn to figth you,basically a friend watched me playing era and he likes the game but when i told him the ways of getting money he regrets installing the game,maybe a fun job like plasma survival but instead of kill plasma dudes u kill mafias,thugs,zombies,wild animals or aliens and instead of getting plasma coins u get gralats

Buying guns:most of guns has poorly redacted descriptions (like my opinion,lol) so some weapons has trash descriptions like colt or m1 carabine for example,never told you about the slow reload time,maybe that's why gun refund thing should be added or maybe a trial so when u buy you have 1 or more days to refund the gun

toxic comunity:not gonna talk too much about this,basically most of gralians has less than 16 years old

not gonna talk about thing like "OlD eRA HaS bEtTEr EvEntS anD ViPs" cuz as i know staff do unpaid labor

i actually agree with most of your points. although the first one i don’t quite understand. i’m assuming you’re saying players are quitting because of the majority of guns being buffed. but like you said, you can easily dodge bullets which makes it more balanced imo.

i highly agree with the unbalanced top tier guns. that halloween sniper just needs removed to be honest, players with bad ping abuse the f*** out of it and it’s really irritating. but weapons like chem are getting out of hand, i’ve used it many times on friends accounts and it’s just absurd. even after being removed from bases, and removing spawn killing, it’s still insanely strong. the damage is done, but Hoyt really needs to remove it from the Event Store otherwise every astro is going to be waltzing around the place with chem due to the over hosting of team events. Plus with everyone getting chem, people are gonna want a weapon stronger than that to have a straight up advantage. if they do that, the it’s gonna ruin the game.

the Jobs thing, i mean that’s understandable to be honest. in most games earning currency isn’t nearly as fun the other gameplay elements. and them being repetitive? i mean i hear you, but i don’t recall playing any game where earning currency isn’t repetitive.

i like your point about the horrible gun descriptions. although i don’t like the idea of a 1 day trial of a gun. maybe an alternative solution would be to have a gun range inside of every gun store, where you can test them against NPC’s.

definitely don’t need to get into the topic of toxicity, let players be toxic. i look at myself back a few years ago, being super toxic. now i see how immature and pathetic it is. so the jokes on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I hate it when the screen freezes out of nowhere in the middle of an intense shoot out, and the other players got some clean shots of me because of it. It's one of the worst feelings in Graal.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    Plus with everyone getting chem, people are gonna want a weapon stronger than that to have a straight up advantage. if they do that, the it’s gonna ruin the game.
    I don't want to see anything stronger than the Chemical Gun in iEra, as it's already a monster that can wipe the floor with whoever is unfortunate enough to simply exist in front of it.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

That is one of the last reasons why people leave the game.
    Only a minority complains about the weapons buff .....

BitzSam once said something that I completely agree with: Graal Era is supposed to be a action game, some sort of 2D multiplayer GTA, not a hang out game.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    BitzSam once said something that I completely agree with: Graal Era is supposed to be a action game, some sort of 2D multiplayer GTA, not a hang out game.
    That was the original intention, but various admins took the game in a different direction. If you remember, BiTzSam once said that Countryside was to take alignment into serious consideration, and open/close certain areas of the map based off of your alignment, but it was never released and soon fell into memory.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".