This may sound like another whiny post complaining about how an item is underpowered but in this case I feel it’s justified. Void Knife was obtained through auctions and people paid a pretty hefty price (300-500k gralats) to have a limited item with a dash attack ie the teleport. The dash does 12 damage (normal attacks do 9) and is on a 3 second cooldown per dash. The 3 second cooldown would be forgivable if the hurtbox wasn’t far too small to do any considerable damage. If you lunge and miss you’re out of luck for the next three seconds. Blaze Katana another considerably rare ultra (10 in game also) has 5 dash attacks that do 10 damage each and can be spammed with a way bigger hitbox. Can it be explained why void knife got the *redacted* end of the stick and blaze is considerably better yet worse less in trade tables(Void is 900-1m) (Blaze is 700-800k)? Can you at least fix the hurtbox for the void or adjust the cooldown to something faster so you can actually use the item and not just show it off. I know you’re gonna state that item prices in trade tables don’t justify their worth but the two items are far too similar to avoid (both come with hat, similar price range) and if void could be more useful ie like blaze (which also does 1 more damage on regular hit because of burn) it would make a world of a difference. I would appreciate a response, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

So we’re just gonna completely ignore this huh.