Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Buff Void Knife.

https://imgur.com/a/qQVxmvh

This is video of the broken hitbox/hurtbox

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/U9VnzHt

Two more examples of me going literally through him doing zero damage

The dude brings out proof and y’all go quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Im personally not aware of this broken dash (?), if you could provide a video showing whats wrong exactly ill happily send it to higher management and they can hopefully look into it.
    I think your random comparisons of items is a bit silly. By your logic a BAG owner could complain that it doesnt have the same exact stats as a souizen even tho theyre both aucion guns and shoot bullets - silly. Comparing void knife to neutron katana is as if we compare bamboo rod (ec shop) with cotton bud, why would these have the same stats? Your comparing makes no sense to me.

PS; ive used a void knife before incase this makes my opinion relevant on the topic.
    He provided the evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Im personally not aware of this broken dash (?), if you could provide a video showing whats wrong exactly ill happily send it to higher management and they can hopefully look into it.
    I think your random comparisons of items is a bit silly. By your logic a BAG owner could complain that it doesnt have the same exact stats as a souizen even tho theyre both aucion guns and shoot bullets - silly. Comparing void knife to neutron katana is as if we compare bamboo rod (ec shop) with cotton bud, why would these have the same stats? Your comparing makes no sense to me.

PS; ive used a void knife before incase this makes my opinion relevant on the topic.
    The hit box on void has not been fixed or worked properly since its release. Perhaps the free CHRISTMAS void that was spawned to some of the staff members and also given to 25 players works differently but the hitbox on the auctioned void knife definitely has some bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    The hit box on void has not been fixed or worked properly since its release. Perhaps the free CHRISTMAS void that was spawned to some of the staff members and also given to 25 players works differently but the hitbox on the auctioned void knife definitely has some bugs.
    Watch as admins sit around doing nothing when there’s clear proof before their very eyes that it’s bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/Jz8pgRn

Even MORE proof it’s bugged

Quote Originally Posted by HawtGarbage View Post
    Watch as admins sit around doing nothing when there’s clear proof before their very eyes that it’s bugged.
    They're probably preparing for the Fourth of July right now. Do you think that they got time to care about some random melee when they got to release new ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    You’re apart of the problem. Why do you even bother posting on this thread? I'm sorry you don’t care because you’re too broke to afford one.
    I'm apart of the problem? Does it look like I designed the Void Knife to you?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Woah woah okay the moment I connected my phone to the internet upon waking up, my phone vibrated incessantly with notifications from tapatalk.

First things first, the thread starters and disgruntled individuals like HBKBear and HawtGarbage, you guys could have provided evidence first in your opening thread so there's much more clarity when you make a case out of it.

Like most part of the thread is just arguments that are unnecessary if you guys had given evidence.

Secondly, don't cherry pick opinions. Every member of the community has their own opinions on matters related to the game, and so is relevant so long as its on topic.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Woah woah okay the moment I connected my phone to the internet upon waking up, my phone vibrated incessantly with notifications from tapatalk.

First things first, the thread starters and disgruntled individuals like HBKBear and HawtGarbage, you guys could have provided evidence first in your opening thread so there's much more clarity when you make a case out of it.

Like most part of the thread is just arguments that are unnecessary if you guys had given evidence.

Secondly, don't cherry pick opinions. Every member of the community has their own opinions on matters related to the game, and so is relevant so long as its on topic.

You’re just a troll that took one economics class and thinks he knows everything about taxation, your opinion actually doesn’t matter I agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    You’re just a troll that took one economics class and thinks he knows everything about taxation, your opinion actually doesn’t matter I agree with them.
    Are you trying to derail here? Or insult?

I won't be responding to these derogatory posts of yours if its so.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.