Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Buff Void Knife.

The weapon still deserves a buff

Hi
    i passed the videos to higher management last night (for my timezone) as i promised and it will be looked into soon. (this is only about the dash, not about a buff or whatever)
    Hai C:

Nope don't try to exploit this to call for a buff.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    You do know Mikel is a senior PR right? I would say his opinion is relevent on the matter. Players choose the prices of ultras not the staff team. Also this is a warning to not insult other forum users.

All opinions are relevant or not?
    you just exposed yourself with that answer
    Without the "You do know Mikel is a senior PR right?" Would be better........

it has same rarity with butterfly knife, both auctioned 10 in game. both has a xmas versions which has same stats and 20 in game. buff wont happen, butterfly and void has same stats and same rarity. Trade price's wont effect anything since staff isnt setting their trade price. Butterfly and Void stats are same. void is just a diffrent skin butterfly.

Kiwi/Hunter = Katana = Saber both has same speeds and damages. diffrent prices because of their "skin/look".

Buff Void Knife.

Quote Originally Posted by ArasDorvay View Post
    it has same rarity with butterfly knife, both auctioned 10 in game. both has a xmas versions which has same stats and 20 in game. buff wont happen, butterfly and void has same stats and same rarity. Trade price's wont effect anything since staff isnt setting their trade price. Butterfly and Void stats are same. void is just a diffrent skin butterfly.

Kiwi/Hunter = Katana = Saber both has same speeds and damages. diffrent prices because of their "skin/look".
    Last edited by JennisBat; 07-04-2019 at 01:33 PM.