Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff Void Knife.

Buff Void Knife.

This may sound like another whiny post complaining about how an item is underpowered but in this case I feel it’s justified. Void Knife was obtained through auctions and people paid a pretty hefty price (300-500k gralats) to have a limited item with a dash attack ie the teleport. The dash does 12 damage (normal attacks do 9) and is on a 3 second cooldown per dash. The 3 second cooldown would be forgivable if the hurtbox wasn’t far too small to do any considerable damage. If you lunge and miss you’re out of luck for the next three seconds. Blaze Katana another considerably rare ultra (10 in game also) has 5 dash attacks that do 10 damage each and can be spammed with a way bigger hitbox. Can it be explained why void knife got the *redacted* end of the stick and blaze is considerably better yet worse less in trade tables(Void is 900-1m) (Blaze is 700-800k)? Can you at least fix the hurtbox for the void or adjust the cooldown to something faster so you can actually use the item and not just show it off. I know you’re gonna state that item prices in trade tables don’t justify their worth but the two items are far too similar to avoid (both come with hat, similar price range) and if void could be more useful ie like blaze (which also does 1 more damage on regular hit because of burn) it would make a world of a difference. I would appreciate a response, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

So we’re just gonna completely ignore this huh.

Yes. Let me tell you, the void knife should just stay as it is.

No buffs or nerfs because we need to preserve the structural integrity of the knife. Its like if you purchase a katana and its sharpness allows you to only deal 7 damage, it will only deal 7 damage now matter how you use it.

If you think the void knife is bad, then add an a to it -Avoid (the) knife. Simple.

/closethread. Its been addressed.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Honest to god I’m just blessed father taxes replied

I agree. The void knife isn’t very good stats wise when compared to blaze. And they gave away so many free untradeable free voids during christmas which somewhat affected the price. It’s not the very powerful melee that it seems to be.
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 06-12-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Yeah I agree and I’m aware that there’s 20 free void knifes that were gifted this year but those don’t come with the hat and we should be able to distinguish the difference between rainbow void knives and tradeable void knives by only buffing the tradeable ones people actually worked hard for or payed a lot for.

Yeah they should fix void knife especially since they’re worth like 1m plus rn, nobody is asking for them to go crazy and make it crazy op but it should definitely have a shorter cooldown or more dashes. Even neutron katana has 2 dashes that do 12 damage and was way easier to get.

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    Yeah they should fix void knife especially since they’re worth like 1m plus rn, nobody is asking for them to go crazy and make it crazy op but it should definitely have a shorter cooldown or more dashes. Even neutron katana has 2 dashes that do 12 damage and was way easier to get.
    The dash mode is very slow yes. I agree that its mostly a show off melee. It definitely deserves a cooldown or a slight buff.

Void knife sucks lmao. I beat it so easily with my neutron katana. The admins purposefully made it useless. I saw olirus say it would be updated eventually but all admins lie

Dude for sure it’s supposed to be this god given item but it truly sucks so bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by HBKBear View Post
    Dude for sure it’s supposed to be this god given item but it truly sucks so bad lol
    I would recommend to try your luck with another melee.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".