Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff Void Knife.

I would suggest that if you have no insight as to fixing the problem you can comment on another post rather than deflecting. Bye bye now kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I would recommend to try your luck with another melee.
    The graal zone forum is in the app not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    The graal zone forum is in the app not here.
    Pardon?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Void Knife definitely needs a buff I don’t even have it and I agree it needs to be reworked to actually function. I remember Olirus said he was going to fix it also but I wonder why he never got to it. It’s not fair that blaze can be exactly like void but have way more swings and do more damage

Quote Originally Posted by HawtGarbage View Post
    Void Knife definitely needs a buff I don’t even have it and I agree it needs to be reworked to actually function. I remember Olirus said he was going to fix it also but I wonder why he never got to it. It’s not fair that blaze can be exactly like void but have way more swings and do more damage
    Yeah the dash having a 3 second cool down is just ridiculous LOL

Staff dont decide how much players pay in auction for an item. Its price in tradetables is also not decided by staff, players do that themself. Im not sure why we compare void knife to blaze katana really since they arent equivalent to each other. I‘d assume its higher price comes from having multiple different colored skins but like already said, staff dont make the prices
    I dont think it needs a buff
    Hai C:

You’ve never used void knife so your opinion is irrelevant we’re just asking for the weapon to work and function properly with a shorter cooldown are you stupid? Blaze has a dash, Void has a dash, blaze has a hat, void has a hat, blaze and void were both auctioned. Do you seriously not see the similarities or are you pretending to be stupid.

why do people like you always choose to pick and choose one point from the argument and completely ignore the others. It clearly doesn’t matter to you that the item doesn’t work correctly because you can’t afford it and you’re a nobody on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by HawtGarbage View Post
    You’ve never used void knife so your opinion is irrelevant we’re just asking for the weapon to work and function properly with a shorter cooldown are you stupid? Blaze has a dash, Void has a dash, blaze has a hat, void has a hat, blaze and void were both auctioned. Do you seriously not see the similarities or are you pretending to be stupid.
    You do know Mikel is a senior PR right? I would say his opinion is relevent on the matter. Players choose the prices of ultras not the staff team. Also this is a warning to not insult other forum users.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 06-13-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Despite you and your buddy Mikel being insulted you’ve never used void knife clearly if you think it doesn’t need a buff. If you have used it you would know it’s crazy weak with a one 12 damage dash that has a THREE SECOND COOLDOWN. Who thought that was a good idea when shortly after neutron katana would be released with not one but TWO 10 damage dashes with actual good hurtboxes.