Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Buff Void Knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    You are insane dude. Your dumb threads about taxes have made your reputation really bad considering you repeat yourself 3-5 times a week.
    Find me a post in this thread where I have mentioned anything to do with taxes if you doubt you are derailing.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Woah woah okay the moment I connected my phone to the internet upon waking up, my phone vibrated incessantly with notifications from tapatalk.

First things first, the thread starters and disgruntled individuals like HBKBear and HawtGarbage, you guys could have provided evidence first in your opening thread so there's much more clarity when you make a case out of it.

Like most part of the thread is just arguments that are unnecessary if you guys had given evidence.

Secondly, don't cherry pick opinions. Every member of the community has their own opinions on matters related to the game, and so is relevant so long as its on topic.

Good point, this thread could have already been passed on and noticed properly if you had provided evidence first. Yes agreed the hitbox looks broken. But i dont agree with the comparison to the blaze katana.
    Now you have submitted some evidence it will probably be looked into and hopefully fixed in due time, but I dont think it will get a buff since another item is better. Might as well buff all the terrible starter guns to match all the new more preferred guns such as the BAR, PBP etc if you went with that ideology.

Find me a post in this thread where I have mentioned anything to do with taxes if you doubt you are derailing.

Nobody takes you serious you should be taxed for every thread you reply to since you’re a nuisance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Good point, this thread could have already been passed on and noticed properly if you had provided evidence first. Yes agreed the hitbox looks broken. But i dont agree with the comparison to the blaze katana.
    Now you have submitted some evidence it will probably be looked into and hopefully fixed in due time, but I dont think it will get a buff since another item is better. Might as well buff all the terrible starter guns to match all the new more preferred guns such as the BAR, PBP etc if you went with that ideology.
    This thread had two purposes, one was to buff void, the other was to fix it. Both were presented and the moment an admin asked for evidence it was shown. Dumb people commenting on this thread made it an argument especially admins who had no rebuttals other than “Oh If wE FiX vOid We hAve tO do oUr JoBs AnD FiX otHEr BrooOken Items HURRDURRR”

Quote Originally Posted by HawtGarbage View Post
    Nobody takes you serious you should be taxed for every thread you reply to since you’re a nuisance.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread had two purposes, one was to buff void, the other was to fix it. Both were presented and the moment an admin asked for evidence it was shown. Dumb people commenting on this thread made it an argument especially admins who had no rebuttals other than “Oh If wE FiX vOid We hAve tO do oUr JoBs AnD FiX otHEr BrooOken Items HURRDURRR”
    He’s got a point ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the title of it, it clearly asks for a buff, not a fix.

Secondly, if you want to say its bugged, providing evidence is the most instictive thing to do so.

Most of the posts are made by HawtGarbage, HBkBear , Blitz and Mikel and it became an argument because the opening thread was unclear.

On a side note, stop being so aggressive by calling people "dumb" and taking insults to the personal level it just has no place on the forums.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Its not gonna get a buff, I dont see why it needs one just because another item is better. Its not like the void knife is so under powered it cant kill quicker than your average holiday shop melee. To get it fixed you should have provided some proof to begin with, without having to be asked. Its basically a given. Mikel and Blitz arent dev staff, its not their job to fix it and they dont speak for the whole staff team which you seem to think they do. Plus thats not their intention to either. Theyre just trying to help and gather information.

(Ur signature is what's triggering them, lad)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Its not gonna get a buff, I dont see why it needs one just because another item is better. Its not like the void knife is so under powered it cant kill quicker than your average holiday shop melee. To get it fixed you should have provided some proof to begin with, without having to be asked. Its basically a given. Mikel and Blitz arent dev staff, its not their job to fix it and they dont speak for the whole staff team which you seem to think they do. Plus thats not their intention to either. Theyre just trying to help and gather information.
    I provided the proof not sure why he didn’t provide it in the first place either but anyways, I would appreciate if you or anyone else could work on making it consistent and not so buggy another issue I brought up in the other thread is that sometimes after using the dash the button doesn’t appear for longer than 3 seconds and at times the button flat out won’t work or will work with a delay.

Leveler
    ^^^^
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Close this thread as the chat got moved onto another thread and the issue is being looked into