Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Players are currently using macros (automated player movements using a computer) to mine large amounts of rocks and sell them at trade tables or for USD (Which Is Illegal) and absolutely nothing is being done about it when they get caught other than a slap on the wrist.

My Solution
    The repercussions of being caught with using a macro should be a reduction of your mining level to 0 considering when players get jailed for using a macro they keep their mining level and mine rocks quickly despite gaining levels by cheating. This is also causing an epidemic where people are sharing accounts (which is also illegal) and having other players build up their mining levels and absolutely nothing is being done about this. These players using these accounts are using cheats to bypass the system and make the creators of this game look like fools by pulling profits in abusing a mechanic. They deserve a ban not a slap on the wrist. I’ll also be including screenshot evidence of a player known to sell macro rocks and then getting jailed for it for less than 10 hours continuously with no actual repercussions. I’ll be sharing the pictures via link since I don’t know how to attach images.

https://imgur.com/a/6BZVhjz

https://imgur(dot)com/a/6BZVhjz

I’ve seen her banned for using macros also and nothing being done about it it’s BS! Mining should be nerfed to the fullest there’s no reason a player should be able to obtain 6 rocks in just 3 seconds when people who shovel have to deal with far more. They should make the process of mining harder too! The whole system is flawed!

Banning may be too far fetched, & fully resetting mining levels will be too harsh if anything knock them back a few levels each time caught macro mining. Mining really just needs permanent spiders NPCs from the event incorporated the random explosion isn’t doing anything to affect macros really. On top of that there’s too many “Lowkey” mining locations like the island far right of map with the cat hats, and then the underground level with flippers to swim fast, and maybe even the Era Cemetery. In levels like that should be disabled at least, allows them to hide a lot better from staff/community.

What about a quota on the number of rocks people can mine a day? That way, if people macro they could only get a certain amount everyday. Alternatively, for those who have been caught macroing before, they could be charged a nominal fee of 250 gralats to enter the mine so as to discourage them from mining. They would also be charged a utility fee of 50 gralats everytime they use the machine in the mines, so as to offset the amount of money they earn from macroing.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    What about a quota on the number of rocks people can mine a day? That way, if people macro they could only get a certain amount everyday. Alternatively, for those who have been caught macroing before, they could be charged a nominal fee of 250 gralats to enter the mine so as to discourage them from mining. They would also be charged a utility fee of 50 gralats everytime they use the machine in the mines, so as to offset the amount of money they earn from macroing.
    This would cause an outrage amongst players, iEra's best option is to make hacking into Graal's files harder.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

He’s clearly trolling but your arrogance won’t let you see that.

Quote Originally Posted by HBKBear View Post
    Well, God damn it if that's the truth.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Mining definitely needs to be reworked add spiders or something to emulate the crabs it’s not fair these people make so much more than digging and they can also macro which shovelers can’t do how is that fair in any way

Quote Originally Posted by HBKBear View Post
    Nope I'm not. Just because you don't see the economic mechanism behind doesn't mean its not a workable solution that calls for your insult as a troll.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HawtGarbage View Post
    Mining definitely needs to be reworked add spiders or something to emulate the crabs it’s not fair these people make so much more than digging and they can also macro which shovelers can’t do how is that fair in any way
    Oh this is a good suggestion.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk