Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Macro is not a hack u silly prick ahaha n kid Ur posts are so embarrassing talking about gunshot permits ahahahahahaha spazzy ahaha Ur honestly so stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Lol is for kids min grow up u mutant

- - - Updated - - -

Macro is indeed, a hack — or at least a method that provides an unfair advantage to mining.
    Nice one ahahaha absolute idiot
    Last edited by Minho; 06-27-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienlah View Post
    Macro is not a hack u silly prick ahaha n kid Ur posts are so embarrassing talking about gunshot permits ahahahahahaha spazzy ahaha Ur honestly so stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Lol is for kids min grow the fak up u mutant
    Well I use "lol" and I have a strong feeling I'm older than you.

Macro is not a hack u silly prick ahaha n kid Ur posts are so embarrassing talking about gunshot permits ahahahahahaha spazzy
    Macro is indeed, a hack — or at least a method that provides an unfair advantage to mining.

Believe what you want but I think someone who types out "ahahahahaha" instead of just saying "lol" is truly spazzy

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Ahaha shame how old are u u spaz

- - - Updated - - -

U have a strong feeling Ur older than me but u say lmao and lol how embarrassing

Related to Players
    Ahaha shame how old are u u spaz
    I'm 2, which is why I said I was older than you.

Is truly spazzy aswell are you autistic kid it's either tra spa not truly spazzy ahahahahaha freak

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 2 ahaha nice one u mentally disabled fool

Related to Players
    Is truly spazzy aswell are you autistic kid it's either tra spa not truly spazzy ahahahahaha freak

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 2 ahaha nice one u mentally disabled fool

Truly we have discovered a new breed of human.

I don't know what your deal is but you're breaking like 3 forum rules right now. I know you probably don't care but if you actually have something constructive to say, you should probably say it before you're banned.

Actual was replyin to someone else in the first place accident Lt clicked on Ur ting to reply only thing I'm trying to do here is find a staff member that active n not corrupt or stupid as so far encountered plenty of that n that lyk or whatever his name he's a spaz n am just laughing at him just seems like staff n even the community here half are brain dead if u know a helpful staff member let me know still macro is not a hack at all u can get in iOS settings

Related to Players
    Actual was replyin to someone else in the first place accident Lt clicked on Ur ting to reply only thing I'm trying to do here is find a staff member that active n not corrupt or stupid as so far encountered plenty of that n that lyk or whatever his name he's a spaz n am just laughing at him just seems like staff n even the community here half are brain dead if u know a helpful staff member let me know still macro is not a hack at all u can get in iOS settings
    A couple things..

1. Accessibility doesn't dictate a hack. It's still a "hack" per' say, as it provides an unfair advantage in game.

2. You're not gonna get anywhere calling the staff stupid. You're 100% entitled to an opinion but that doesn't mean you get to express it disrespectfully.

3. Get a staff member in-game. If none are on, you'll have to wait. They have lives too and your issue is by no means prioritized.

Good luck, I guess.

Ye been 2 weeks waiting on June who actually seems alright and I have the right to say staff are not smart when I was in jail for macro n was put there with no evidence as I was offline so I went to toonslab support with my issue they then said we are extending Ur jail time for using macro ahahaha it's hilarious
    Last edited by Minho; 06-27-2019 at 05:22 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol is for kids min grow the fak up u mutant

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one ahahaha absolute idiot
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".