Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    What I don't get is, you title this "Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them" but you're complaining about people sharing accounts?

If there is a massive amount of people using macros like you said (for which you have provided very little substantial proof, pictures of a couple macros aren't enough imo), then there would be very little reason for them to share accounts with others.

In the imgur links that you have provided, you have not taken pictures of the "large amounts of rocks" supposedly flooding trade tables from the people whose profiles you have saved, nor have you provided proof that these people are trading them for USD.

While I agree that these people should be punished if they're using macros and/ or if they're selling rocks for USD, you have provided little to no evidence that the two events are correlated.

As for your solution, I disagree that people caught using a macro should have their levels reset. There are often times when staff do make a mistake and falsely jail someone for macros & while I understand your mindset that "if they're level x, there's no way to prove that they haven't used macros up to that level so they must be reset", not even pk and spar boosters are treated like that.

First off, pk and spar boosting reports don't and can't result in jails with pictures or even with video, staff confirmed that you must report it when it is happening in game, which means that your imgur links are essentially useless to begin with. Also, I believe (and I may be wrong here), boosters are jailed first and if they're caught boosting again, then they will be handled by a case by case basis which may or may not result in their stats being reset.

Given that higher level mining is arguably one of the hardest stats to achieve in this game, I doubt that mining levels will be reset as much as you'd like in the first place.

You seem to think that a large amount of rocks automatically translated into rocks coming from macro users, but given that a) you have not provided evidence that the people in your imgur links are indeed trading those rocks and b) you do not 100% know for sure if they were repeat macro offenders, I believe that your post is ultimately irrelevant.

Again, I support people being punished when they're cheating using third party software. However, given that you're suggesting a mass reset of mining levels (and I suspect high level ones at that), that take at least 9 straight weeks without the proper evidence nor any indication showing that you're even a high level miner who has properly experienced the constant macro reports from noobs who don't know the difference between high level mining, hacks and macros, I disagree with your proposition.
    Their levels should be reset when they are caught macroing, no excuse for that. Staff may make mistake, but I am certain the game has installed provisions to tell if a player is hacking or not. Upon conviction, a strict punishment has to be meted out such as resetting levels.

If the person feels wronged they can submit a ticket to toonslab and ask for an overturn of punishment.

Taking a soft stance against hackers will seldom work in games, hwaryun.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post

I have provided specific proof by having them star friended and showing that person has repeatedly been jailed for using a macro yet the account is still up and running mining to this day.

Try a little harder next time and bring valid proof as to why mining isn’t a problem instead of protecting your macro using miner friends.
    -Bat
    There's no need to take it to personal assaults here. Watch your belligerent counterarguments, please.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Their levels should be reset when they are caught macroing, no excuse for that. Staff may make mistake, but I am certain the game has installed provisions to tell if a player is hacking or not. Upon conviction, a strict punishment has to be meted out such as resetting levels.

If the person feels wronged they can submit a ticket to toonslab and ask for an overturn of punishment.

Taking a soft stance against hackers will seldom work in games, hwaryun.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no need to take it to personal assaults here. Watch your belligerent counterarguments, please.

Her account was just jailed again today I’m dead ROFL

Her account was just jailed again today I’m dead ROFL
    I hope the your intention of starting this thread is genuinely out to resolve a longstanding issue in game and not to ridicule or mock at players who have been jailed. Otherwise, I ask that this threaf be closed.

Please observe proper conduct in line with community rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I hope the your intention of starting this thread is genuinely out to resolve a longstanding issue in game and not to ridicule or mock at players who have been jailed. Otherwise, I ask that this threaf be closed.

Please observe proper conduct in line with community rules.

It obviously is to stop this issue from happening any further and this thread can’t be closed as I’m not targeting any specific player or any of their details. But this further proves that said person is still using macros and barely getting any repercussions as they’re already out of jail with no penalties. This just shows how lenient admins are when it comes to using macros.

It obviously is to stop this issue from happening any further and this thread can’t be closed as I’m not targeting any specific player or any of their details. But this further proves that said person is still using macros and barely getting any repercussions as they’re already out of jail with no penalties. This just shows how lenient admins are when it comes to using macros.
    Simmer down a bit, lad, as tracing down macro users takes time, so no need to blame staff, as I've known and spoken to few and they do indeed try their best, but when a report comes in Spanish, and you only speak English, things take longer than they should.

But as you can see, they got one, so give them time to get the rest.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Simmer down a bit, lad, as tracing down macro users takes time, so no need to blame staff, as I've known and spoken to few and they do indeed try their best, but when a report comes in Spanish, and you only speak English, things take longer than they should.

But as you can see, they got one, so give them time to get the rest.
    Are you even taking time to read what’s being said? Yes they got caught AGAIN and again NOTHING but a slap on the wrist. Within 10 hours they’re released with no serious repercussions and are allowed to continue with their new high level mining account acquired by macros. Seriously, use your brain.

Are you even taking time to read what’s being said? Yes they got caught AGAIN and again NOTHING but a slap on the wrist. Within 10 hours they’re released with no serious repercussions and are allowed to continue with their new high level mining account acquired by macros. Seriously, use your brain.
    Can you please chill. The player has already been jailed, what more do you want? I KNOW its frustrating to see hackers hack so many times but theh get their punishments accordingly. We could argue and ask for a heavier punishment. There's no need to be so aggressive to forum users even though I understand that it is tilting to see users who reply to threads with the intent of replying and not the intent of listening.

I'm sorry, but I was using a Walmart toaster to think and it took a while to load things up, but as I said before, pointing the hacks out and being patient, with constant reminders, is the best way to do this. Aggressive posts usually end up being deleted, so there's no point in using them on the Forums.

Justice will be served, but give it time to cook.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Try

Related to Players

Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Lmao.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.