Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    This would cause an outrage amongst players, iEra's best option is to make hacking into Graal's files harder.
    Why would it? If you make taxes cheap and affordable, then what's the point of taxing? Taxation is supposed to discourage the use of smth or doing smth.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

One more nerf to the jobs and era is officially d e a d

Mining is clearly broken as a job and that’s plain and simple if you can’t see that you’re a huge part of the problem.

Since im a trade and max mining too i saw in trade a lot of times that shilo got abused for macro mining cause she had a lot of rocks and got abused for macro using with no proof in my opinion youre 1 of this traders who abusing here and want to make the job even when you wasted a lot of time to reach max level and baning or reset their level for 1 macro jail is to much admins should just control mines more and add something that if you always mine with the same delay example 1000 second then he hit 1000 seconds then he hit just a auto jail bot or something that when you hit always in the same time the wall that you get jailed

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Why would it? If you make taxes cheap and affordable, then what's the point of taxing? Taxation is supposed to discourage the use of smth or doing smth.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    If the taxes are cheap and affordable, then how is it supposed to discourage anything?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Theres proof those accounts belong to her and I provided the screenshots of them, you’re probably one of those people who are abusing the mines brokenness and using a macro.

Again admins do nothing to help LOL

So far the only fair solution is spiders being permanent in mines. Let everyone keep their mining level, but PERHAPS maybe increase max mining level to something new now since so many new players have managed to achieve this in under a year. We also need scoreboards for all jobs in general, that way people who are clearly boosting/macroing anything can be seen by the public & those who actually grind for their keep get recognized more. Why is it that houses have a scoreboard but mining just gets a shout out like a PK streak.

I think this was on West. Maybe what we can do is make it to where rocks fall down every now and then and it causes your character to take damage.

How it works:

Every 2 mins - 3.5 mins rocks will fall down (Keep in mind, this time is different for every other player). Every time rocks fall down your character takes 5 damage. The animation you'll have is just like any other when you get damaged. This animation and damage will affect every player using macros and make it nearly impossible for them to do it anymore.

What are your thoughts on this? Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    I think this was on West. Maybe what we can do is make it to where rocks fall down every now and then and it causes your character to take damage.

How it works:

Every 2 mins - 3.5 mins rocks will fall down (Keep in mind, this time is different for every other player). Every time rocks fall down your character takes 5 damage. The animation you'll have is just like any other when you get damaged. This animation and damage will affect every player using macros and make it nearly impossible for them to do it anymore.

What are your thoughts on this? Let me know
    Sounds like a good idea but I’d like to see how it actually works out considering that’s kinda what’s already been added. What was added before is that random mining explosion that kicks you out the mines and that doesn’t really stop them. What most macro users do is sit by phone/pc watching netflix or some other task that keeps them busy irl. They eyeball themselves mining while doing something else and if a staff member drags them to check up on them they shut the macro off and say “hello I’m mining normally what’s up”. My old friend Clown a former ol west staff member would literally do this on iEra. Takes a macro user to know a macro user lol