Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine Macros And Nothing Being Done About Them

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    So far the only fair solution is spiders being permanent in mines. Let everyone keep their mining level, but PERHAPS maybe increase max mining level to something new now since so many new players have managed to achieve this in under a year. We also need scoreboards for all jobs in general, that way people who are clearly boosting/macroing anything can be seen by the public & those who actually grind for their keep get recognized more. Why is it that houses have a scoreboard but mining just gets a shout out like a PK streak.
    That’s a great idea having a high score board or something anything to make macroing harder and something to deter those who have high mining levels but weren’t punished severely for using macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    I think this was on West. Maybe what we can do is make it to where rocks fall down every now and then and it causes your character to take damage.

How it works:

Every 2 mins - 3.5 mins rocks will fall down (Keep in mind, this time is different for every other player). Every time rocks fall down your character takes 5 damage. The animation you'll have is just like any other when you get damaged. This animation and damage will affect every player using macros and make it nearly impossible for them to do it anymore.

What are your thoughts on this? Let me know
    That’s a good idea but it’s not as punishing as crabs are crabs don’t pop up every 2-3 minutes they pop up like every 10 or so seconds and you have to kill them I think something attacking would be a lot better that you have to kill to balance things out more.

I was thinking if you mine more than 2 rocks at the same spot lava will flow out and character takes 5 dmg every secomd in contact with the lava. So this forces players to move as they mine and macros mining more than 2 rocks will obviously get burned by lava.

Maybe to punish these macros furthur if they mine more than 5 rocks at the same spot their drills will be melted by the lava and will become 1 Gerbera flower that you can sell at the flower shop for 0 dollars.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I was thinking if you mine more than 2 rocks at the same spot lava will flow out and character takes 5 dmg every secomd in contact with the lava. So this forces players to move as they mine and macros mining more than 2 rocks will obviously get burned by lava.

Maybe to punish these macros furthur if they mine more than 5 rocks at the same spot their drills will be melted by the lava and will become 1 Gerbera flower that you can sell at the flower shop for 0 dollars.

Not a good idea since you can just have the macro move back and forth to avoid the lava that wouldn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that this was suggested earlier, so pardon me for repeating, but adding hostile enemies would surely make using macros that bit harder.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Or I could bring this up to my fellow southridge police superiors and get em to send a few men to patrol the mines. They've been parrolling southridge for some time already its time for a change of location.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Or I could bring this up to my fellow southridge police superiors and get em to send a few men to patrol the mines. They've been parrolling southridge for some time already its time for a change of location.

With all due respect, I doubt that a couple of communists could do anything to stop hackers.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

So is anything gonna be done about the macros and people abusing mines

PR’s are banning players who use Marco, but from looking it at a PRs perspective, there’s just so much to do, you have to check up on reports, uploads, answer questions and voluntarily do events. It’s very hard to catch every single Marco user, and I’m sure the player relation team are trying their best to monitor players.

The higher up should pay more attention to this issue, well if Junz have time he can contact me, i have decent proof of Shilo marco such as when her Macro got jailed all her alt and main name Shilo got jailed aswell ( With the same reason all at the same time ). Solid pic proof Hmu.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.