Thread: Why Cant I find GFX artists anymore?

Why Cant I find GFX artists anymore?

For the past week ive been looking for a gfx artist, because I need a head made. At first I was like "Oh this should be easy, I've found Head makers easily in the past." so ive been at start for the past week saying "Please Pm me if you make heads" And all of the people ive found are either not serious and trolling me, or tell me that they can only edit, not make heads. Ive even gotten scammed 200 tro by paying a down payment to somebody who I thought was an actual gfx artist. I've even tried asking a bunch of admins, and literally all of them just said "Nope". Why is it so Darn hard to find people now!! It used to be easy. If anybody is reading this and is a gfx artist I would appreciate it to the moon and back if you would make me a head (willing to pay), and if you would leave your username and gang below this thread, or you could message me. My username is Dearan and im the leader of the gang "Conservative".
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DearanNBK View Post
    For the past week ive been looking for a gfx artist, because I need a head made. At first I was like "Oh this should be easy, I've found Head makers easily in the past." so ive been at start for the past week saying "Please Pm me if you make heads" And all of the people ive found are either not serious and trolling me, or tell me that they can only edit, not make heads. Ive even gotten scammed 200 tro by paying a down payment to somebody who I thought was an actual gfx artist. I've even tried asking a bunch of admins, and literally all of them just said "Nope". Why is it so Darn hard to find people now!! It used to be easy. If anybody is reading this and is a gfx artist I would appreciate it to the moon and back if you would make me a head (willing to pay), and if you would leave your username and gang below this thread, or you could message me. My username is Dearan and im the leader of the gang "Conservative".
    Thanks.
    Many GFX artists are usually fellers who have money in real life, and it wouldn't be too farfetched to say that with summer rolling around, they're probably going out on vacation or catching up with friends and other family members.
    I would recommend waiting until autumn, or finding yourself a GFX gang, but none of these two options are a grantee of service.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm positive that Guru is a GFX Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by DearanNBK View Post
    Thanks.
    I mean I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t understand why you expect GFX admins to help with the head. Some of us will, yes, but most time we are already extremely busy with loads of work. If you could respect that, I would really appreciate it.

Gfx is hard work, not only that but it’s also really time spending so a lot of people just don’t have time for that anymore. Specially because they are too busy with already loads of commissions from other players. When I was doing tro commissions before joining the team I had around 12 from scratch at some point and I had to cancel most of them because it was too much work for such little pay.

Also I been on this for a long time and there was never a lot of players willing to do heads from scratch because they didn’t have the experience for it. When I would do it I only knew about 5 people total who could actually do it. Most will just edit.

Ali has the best solution, summer is the time when most people have time, so there may be a high chance to get someone to help.

Made his head for him, discussion over, close thread please.

Idk how to close threads xD

Thread Closed.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029