Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can void knife be fixed these are examples of the dash not working

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    There's already a thread on this. Don't make this a flame thread.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Extremely hypocritical CONSIDERING YOU ALWAYS MAKE THREADS ABOUT TAXES. WHAT? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    There's already a thread on this. Don't make this a flame thread.

This thread is for fixing the other was for buffing that later turned into fixing.. can you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Extremely hypocritical CONSIDERING YOU ALWAYS MAKE THREADS ABOUT TAXES. WHAT? LOL
    ^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Roasted!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    This thread is for fixing the other was for buffing that later turned into fixing.. can you read?
    Well a guy just mentioned in the other thread that His thread "BUFF void knife" has two purposes. One is to fix and the other is to buff.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Leveler
    Yeah he was totally paused kaz smh heres proof he wasn’t paused, first hit did damage second didn’t. Wanna come up with better excuses?

https://imgur.com/a/Jz8pgRn
    Was not an excuse, yet a question. Let's try not to make everyone out on the forums to be trying to do you dirty, you're acting like everybody is against your cause. Certainly it was a concern and nothing else, there is no reason whatsoever for me not to want the melee to work correctly. Please stray away from that type of behavior, thanks.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Was not an excuse, yet a question. Let's try not to make everyone out on the forums to be trying to do you dirty, you're acting like everybody is against your cause. Certainly it was a concern and nothing else, there is no reason whatsoever for me not to want the melee to work correctly. Please stray away from that type of behavior, thanks.
    Precisely my point. This should go out to the key people involved in the buff knife argument.

Their threads are so much like flame threads that should be closed.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    You assumed you didn’t ask, you’re the one who had void knife and sold it so it would hurt you seeing that void knife would get a buff and it’s obvious.

Can void knife be fixed these are examples of the dash not working

You assumed you didn’t ask, you’re the one who had void knife and sold it so it would hurt you seeing that void knife would get a buff and it’s obvious.
    There’s obvious hostile undertones when people speak and it’s easy to spot. Otherwise you would have simply asked.

There’s obvious hostile undertones when people speak and it’s easy to spot. Otherwise you would have simply asked.
    hypocrisy