Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Report Function Idea

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    1) Why not? He's making Era a better place.
    2) If they want it in one area, why should we add a second report function, placing it in TWO areas?
    1) Because they don't have dev skills which 99.99% of the feedback would require
    2) The second report function would sent the reports to the same area.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    1) Because they don't have dev skills which 99.99% of the feedback would require
    2) The second report function would sent the reports to the same area.
    1) Then why are we reporting glitches to PRs?
    2) This would get messy, trust me.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    1) Then why are we reporting glitches to PRs?
    2) This would get messy, trust me.
    1) Because they are the "Player Relations" and they're going to report the glitches to get fixed
    2) How at all would it be messy? Doesn't take much scripting for the GUI and send the information entered inside of it to be sent to the same area as other reports.

iZone Levels Admin

1) Because they are the "Player Relations" and they're going to report the glitches to get fixed
    2) How at all would it be messy? Doesn't take much scripting for the GUI and send the information entered inside of it to be sent to the same area as other reports.
    1) But wouldn't it be smarter to directly report it to the developers instead of PRs?
    2)Two different kinds of reports going to one direction, y'don't see?

1) But wouldn't it be smarter to directly report it to the developers instead of PRs?
    Not to mention developers could actually reward you for reporting a bug

Leveler
    1) They're usually busy working on some other stuff, it's not like they're sitting around like ok what past work is bugged and needs fixed
    2)It's same type of reports, bugs and all. Difference would literally be that you couldn't find the player, they'd still go there and look for them.

And to what Marg said, I've reported quite a few bugs recently and I haven't been rewarded.

iZone Levels Admin

1) They're usually busy working on some other stuff, it's not like they're sitting around like ok what past work is bugged and needs fixed
    2)It's same type of reports, bugs and all. Difference would literally be that you couldn't find the player, they'd still go there and look for them.
    1) That's true, but the PRs would report coding bugs (the one that caused the glitch) to the developers anyway, so what's the point of including PRs in this?
    2)But that's why you can PM PRs.
    And to what Marg said, I've reported quite a few bugs recently and I haven't been rewarded.
    Same here.

You gotta ask for a reward

The feedback option, lad...
    No one checks feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats actually not a bad idea, but when it comes to adding the player's information it will become difficult for an admin to take the proper action. For example, if a player's nick is common like "unknown", it will become impossible to find that player, the player who is reporting cant see the graalid of the hacker to make it possible for an admin to take the proper action. Otherwise its a good idea.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}