Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: repeal the old thread rule

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Poor data analysis? I doubt Mods get paid to do that, so holding them to it is a bit unfair, but I hope that you see my point on the rules part, as there's a decent amount of threads that are created for the sole purpose to fact-check some rules. The one that Ace posted is good, as you stated before, but it was made in 2016 for 2017, with links to posts made in 2014 and 2015.
    You don't get paid extra even if you were to give aid to an uprising problem - that's just how Era works, sadly.
    Never did I state mods were to be rightfully blamed or criticised over their poor analysing skill.

Realistically speaking, updating the rules in the future won't actually bring back the community because of how the management is now. It just gives the current users an additional insight to clear their doubts for future postings.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You don't get paid extra even if you were to give aid to an uprising problem - that's just how Era works, sadly.
    Never did I state mods were to be rightfully blamed or criticised over their poor analysing skill.

Realistically speaking, updating the rules in the future won't actually bring back the community because of how the management is now. It just gives the current users an additional insight to clear their doubts for future postings.
    There's actually no way we could change the management so I guess we will leave the game to fate.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

No extra payment? Damn, that's a bummer.
    But, anyway, I still believe that an updated/new version of the old thread might do the community good and attract the attention of some passers.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".