Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spar Mask for the PK hat collection

Arrow Spar Mask for the PK hat collection

Well I made a spar mask edit and hopefully trying to get it to the pk hats shop. There arent many pk hats so I made this edit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why don't you make a original hat for pkers instead, maybe inspire it a bit of the spar masks but like a complete new hat.. not a edit?

Ya the 50k one does not look good at all sadly..
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by mew View Post
    I mean it looks like what comes out of the toilet. it is awful. and besides staff removed gas from spar. what point is there in a gasmask for spar, in pk you get gassed out. gay staff doesn't know anything at all
    You can be Gassed by the gas launcher in spar lol
    Respect

Banned
    Stop whining.

I really want a gas mask for kills like 150k?
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Your mad because you don't want more people to have cool gasmasks. I'm sorry, but what 5 made for the pkers is complete crap. The 50k might as well not be there it's such ugly crap.
    This is the lamest statement I've read on here so far. How can I be mad? I just suggested something.. I Bet you're the type of kid who says "u mad" like 100x on a day lol

calm down Charley brown, don't edit the spar hat without permission.
    as rozay why not make a whole new hat instead of piggybacking of the spar hat.
    oh and btw the hat 5 made is not "garbage" i hardly think you could do gfx that good in your entire life.

Yes Rozay, you are mad because you want only the 'respected' sparers to have the cool stuff. I'm just saying can't be gassed in spar, but you can in pk. so it really makes no sense. give the crappy hats to the SPARERS and watch them complain
    not true
    Silent Rain

Yes Rozay, you are mad because you want only the 'respected' sparers to have the cool stuff. I'm just saying can't be gassed in spar, but you can in pk. so it really makes no sense. give the crappy hats to the SPARERS and watch them complain
    You are stupid lol.. Read my 1st post I said it would be better to make a all new gasmask for pkers. So how am I mad lol?