Thread: GraalOnline Multiverse

Related to Players

GraalOnline Multiverse

More or less a general topic about Graal, but how do you guys think the Graal Multiverse works?

Each of the 4-core games take place in different eras of human history (Classic, Ol'West, Era, Zone) but we never really got any clarification if they take place in the same timeline or if they are their own separate universes.

My theory goes something like this:
    The occupants of Classic eventually evolved and started developing weapons such as guns and daggers to combat each other or enemy forces and ventured off to conquer new land. They ended up in what is now the Ol'West era, which caused the split of forces, the Cowboys and the Indians (which is why the Indians still utilize bows like the Classic forces used too, and everyone there still rides horses). Technological advancements eventually occur and now we're in the Era period of Graal history, however— the introduction of materials such as Flux and Antimatter caused the entire society to evolve rapidly— and they eventually developed a fast and easy way to travel from planet to planet and developed guns which used lasers instead of ammo. They advanced the land once again, and that's how we end up in the Zone period.

I'm not sure if it makes any sense because I'm writing this at 1AM but this is a topic I've been interested in since I started playing Graal again last month. If you have any input, let me know, I'd love to hear it!

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Actually, iClassic has technology, like hot air balloons, that were not present back then.
    I have an odd theory that Classic takes place after some sort of apocylpse took place in Zone, which would example the technology and the weird monsters (failed science experiments).
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Actually, iClassic has technology, like hot air balloons, that were not present back then.
    I have an odd theory that Classic takes place after some sort of apocylpse took place in Zone, which would example the technology and the weird monsters (failed science experiments).
    I like that theory, very plausible. Only thing is though is that I'd imagine Classic is a byproduct of the failures of Era and not Zone, and Zone could be like a reconstruction of what Era once was.

The introduction of Plasma and whatever the elemental things are open up a lot more wiggle room for theories on how the world operates.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.