Thread: I just want to know why my account was banned.

I just want to know why my account was banned.

I have submitted up to 15 tickets now trying to figure out why my account got banned. Does my ticket get placed in a low priority queue because I was banned, or does it always take upwards of 3-4 months to receive an answer. I just like a real response as to why my account was banned or for my account to be released.

To provide context, I don't really know why I was banned. My status says; "Banned for: banned".

Dang 15 tickets? That’s crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Yeah I was told by one of the senior PRAs to submit a ticket every few weeks till my issue is resolved.

Well what you need to do is check your spam folder and or trash folder sometime it can end up there

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

I checked before posting this. Thank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by clorox View Post
    I checked before posting this. Thank you though.
    Sure thing, Also this thread might be closed due to the rules that are in place that no one can discuss jailing's on forums and that it should only be done on ToonSlab

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    Sure thing, Also this thread might be closed due to the rules that are in place that no one can discuss jailing's on forums and that it should only be done on ToonSlab

Yeah I know it will lol

We really have no answers on why your ticket isnt being responded to at the moment but just like what the SPR said just submit one every week and it'll be answered.

Closing thread since we don't allow jailing threads on the forums.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029