Thread: Staffs who can not understand the difference between a macro miner and a legit playe.

Staffs who can not understand the difference between a macro miner and a legit playe.

So recently I got jailed for macroing although I was not, just because the newbie staff was not able to detect the difference between a macro miner and a guy only looking and tapping every 15 secs at his screen cause he is watching TV. The point is that admins should not jail a person before they are 100% sure that the person they dragged is macro mining. It is really simple to understand the difference, if you drag a person and he keeps moving, mining, changing the direction, he is macro mining, however if you drag a person and that person isn't moving nor mining at all he is either afk or he isn't constantly looking at his screen.
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Leveler
    If you think the jail was not deserved, submit a ticket bud.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    So recently I got jailed for macroing although I was not, just because the newbie staff was not able to detect the difference between a macro miner and a guy only looking and tapping every 15 secs at his screen cause he is watching TV. The point is that admins should not jail a person before they are 100% sure that the person they dragged is macro mining. It is really simple to understand the difference, if you drag a person and he keeps moving, mining, changing the direction, he is macro mining, however if you drag a person and that person isn't moving nor mining at all he is either afk or he isn't constantly looking at his screen.
    It would be easy to confuse you for a macro user, as your movement sounds very automated from this angle.
    Honest mistakes happen from time to time, but you can click here to submit a ticket to clear things up.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".