Thread: My Solution To Get More Players

My Solution To Get More Players

Yes this has been posted but received no attention this will highlight the ways graal can be fixed.

The simple solution to fixing the player-count is to advertise the game more you guys are blaming admins when they’re not even paid to do their jobs and are doing it out of mere kindness or personal gain. Simple enough noobs join this game and struggle to climb the ranks since the curve from noob to pros is fairly high. I say make more content easily accessible for noobs or let them get a fairy balances gun pretty easily from the start of their graal career.

When iOS era first started M4 (arguably the most balanced gun in the game) was a mere $5400 gralats and attainable via shoveling and doing jobs(crabs also for a short period of time). Now it’s $55,000 or some nonsense like that when it was literally not changed in any way. Imagine if it wasn’t so hard for noobs to transition to liking this game and retaining the current playerbase by giving them a way to fight back easier.

We really need to better the servers before we start advertising this game because it can barely handle 3k as it is. I’d say make it to where italy is incorporated into the normal map and make it to where there’s more than one area to start so it’s not so cluttered and laggy.

Banned
    You know you could just post your idea in the previous thread rather than creating another?

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    Yes this has been posted but received no attention this will highlight the ways graal can be fixed.

The simple solution to fixing the player-count is to advertise the game more you guys are blaming admins when they’re not even paid to do their jobs and are doing it out of mere kindness or personal gain. Simple enough noobs join this game and struggle to climb the ranks since the curve from noob to pros is fairly high. I say make more content easily accessible for noobs or let them get a fairy balances gun pretty easily from the start of their graal career.

When iOS era first started M4 (arguably the most balanced gun in the game) was a mere $5400 gralats and attainable via shoveling and doing jobs(crabs also for a short period of time). Now it’s $55,000 or some nonsense like that when it was literally not changed in any way. Imagine if it wasn’t so hard for noobs to transition to liking this game and retaining the current playerbase by giving them a way to fight back easier.

We really need to better the servers before we start advertising this game because it can barely handle 3k as it is. I’d say make it to where italy is incorporated into the normal map and make it to where there’s more than one area to start so it’s not so cluttered and laggy.
    All of your ideas that you stated have been suggested before by other Forums users and even myself, lad. If the server was going to be strengthened or if the game was going to be advertized, it would've been done long before you joined the Forums, but it has not, as Staff say that they cannot get Unixmad to approve the server upgrade, and they cannot advertize a game with an outdated server.

Our best bet to to keep iEra alive is to tell our friends to play, and to tell our friends to tell their friends to do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star* View Post
    You know you could just post your idea in the previous thread rather than creating another?
    He first shared his idea as a post on someone else's thread, meaning that we do NOT have a case of duplicate threads over here.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Making bar free will get the players back

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.