Thread: Direct Provision of Guns

Direct Provision of Guns

In Era, one thig that stops many newbs from progressing is the gun. Let's just admit it, starter pistols can't get an average player kills for long because its damage is so low, it cant even take on a Bar or a M4, which most players have. Many newbies just quit because they get frustrated with getting killed and helpless that they can't do much to get back at their killers.

As such, after much contemplation and hours of deliberation, i suggest that we directly provide all newbies with an M16.

From there on they will try to get better and more players would play the game. All starter pistols will just be for keepsake.

Opinions please.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

With ice cream sundaes and soda pop?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Instead of just an m16, we could send players to a room where they’re offered 1 gun out of a selection of low tier guns.

Lowering the gun gap would be healthy for the game. Starter guns were introduced during a time when your biggest worry was an m4 (I might be wrong here). Era has suffered from so much power creep and we haven’t taken the time to address it.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    In Era, one thig that stops many newbs from progressing is the gun. Let's just admit it, starter pistols can't get an average player kills for long because its damage is so low, it cant even take on a Bar or a M4, which most players have. Many newbies just quit because they get frustrated with getting killed and helpless that they can't do much to get back at their killers.

As such, after much contemplation and hours of deliberation, i suggest that we directly provide all newbies with an M16.

From there on they will try to get better and more players would play the game. All starter pistols will just be for keepsake.

Opinions please.

Literally stole my idea from a thread I made a few days ago and you even commented on

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    Literally stole my idea from a thread I made a few days ago and you even commented on
    O.o I did? Apologies, I had no recollection of it.

Didn't start this thread with the intent of stealing your idea. Or maybe I interpreted your idea differently so I thought this idea is a different one.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Great minds think alike

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."