Thread: What's the point?

What's the point?

I don't understand what's up with this talk about how graal era is dying/ dead- and this newfound optimism towards era nostalgia and how x thing should change. It's not as if suddenly toonslab is going to engage in an advertisement spree or lag is going to inexplicably vanish or that the player base is going to jump back up. Does anyone genuinely believe that graal era is going to revert to the same magnitude it had in 2014? What exactly is the point?

To give my theory, I think the outpour of willing volunteers to work for graal era is ultimately hindering whatever potential it may have. Perhaps it might have worked in the past, but the clearly the lack of professional, sustaining developers is having its toll. Observe: no base fortress, not countryside, poor optimisation, lackluster holiday shop/ vip items etc etc

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

So a lack of quality workers? Yeah, that's what's going on, but- okay nvm optimism
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 06-22-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    It depends if favoritism still exists or not.

this game is in its last years I feel it ....

If they get their *bleep* together this game would be pretty popular, but they don’t seem to care.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?