Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aloha's Level Thread

Aloha's Level Thread

Hey guys I'm new to leveling and I just wanted some constructive criticism on how I could improve! Keep in mind that I am not able to use GraalEditor so I am limited on what Tiles/NPCs I am able to use. This is my first ever level I have made. I am currently using Gonstruct so if you have any tips for Gonstruct or how to add more NPCs it would be greatly appreciated if you left them down below!

https://imgur.com/a/NhCDmAq

Leave Feedback down below as I will be regulary checking this Thread.
    Last edited by ember; 06-24-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Leveler
    Hey Aloha! I'd love to give you some feedback on your levels but it seems as if the link is not working!
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Hey Aloha! I'd love to give you some feedback on your levels but it seems as if the link is not working!
    Sorry about that! Link should be working now!

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to leveling and I just wanted some constructive criticism on how I could improve! Keep in mind that I am not able to use GraalEditor so I am limited on what Tiles/NPCs I am able to use. This is my first ever level I have made. I am currently using Gonstruct so if you have any tips for Gonstruct or how to add more NPCs it would be greatly appreciated if you left them down below!

https://imgur.com/a/NhCDmAq

Leave Feedback down below as I will be regulary checking this Thread.
    Allow me to...

"Very Square Design. Firehouse/Garage on the Left and a Office on the Right."

"Garage on left. Small office lobby on right. Along with Managers office in back."
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Thanks I was having trouble uploading photos!
    Aloha from the 50th State

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    Thanks I was having trouble uploading photos!
    Anytime lad
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

For a beginner I think you're going the right way in terms of levelling. I highly suggest that you study most of the levels in-game and use them as a guide for all the tiles that you use. Places such as bases, gunshops or even just the streets are the best guide to begin with
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Leveler
    What Minho said, I think a good idea for you would be reading my tips about leveling in the 198th edition of the Era Newspaper.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Not bad for a first level. Make sure to study the game's perspective, as I see a lot of mistakes in your level. Things such as the table and the huge walls are specific points of interest.

Make sure to focus on the size, especially in the second level where walls are 2 units tall, less than a player's height. Walls inside should typically be 4 - 5 units tall.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    For a beginner I think you're going the right way in terms of levelling. I highly suggest that you study most of the levels in-game and use them as a guide for all the tiles that you use. Places such as bases, gunshops or even just the streets are the best guide to begin with
    Thank you! I will for sure start taking a look at the levels in game. Thanks for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    What Minho said, I think a good idea for you would be reading my tips about leveling in the 198th edition of the Era Newspaper.

Thanks will do!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Not bad for a first level. Make sure to study the game's perspective, as I see a lot of mistakes in your level. Things such as the table and the huge walls are specific points of interest.

Make sure to focus on the size, especially in the second level where walls are 2 units tall, less than a player's height. Walls inside should typically be 4 - 5 units tall.
    Yes I realized I messed up on the tables after I had taken a look in game after I finished. I’ll try to get a better understand of the walls a unit sizes! I did not know about that Thank You! I’ll be editing and posting a revised version later today.
    Aloha from the 50th State