Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunshots Tradable Permits

Gunshots Tradable Permits

I would like to introduce tradable permits for gunshots. Basically, a permit allows a player to fire a stipulated number of times in a day. The restriction will be reset everyday.

I suggest that the number of gunshots allowed per permit is 500; 1 permit allows a player to fire any weapon 500 times (NOT INCLUDING when the player is in bases or sparring). Each player will be issued 10 permits and these permits can be traded at trade tables at whatever price the player wants to sell/buy.

Benefits of Gunshots Permits

1. Makes the game more skill based.
    Knowing that the gunshots are limited, players will be induced to make their shots more effective through improving their skills in order to make the most number of kills with the shots they have. This will minimise spraying and praying/spamming bullets and hoping that they kill someone. All these non-skill based styles will be reduced.

2. Reduces lag for events
    Since there are a limited number of shots, fewer people will be able or willing to spam fire outside bases during forts and this will reduce lag for players who are forting, which improves the gameplay experience for forts.

3. Gives players more liberty in firing.
    If players require more than 10 permits, they can trade for them at the trade tables from others who may not need that many. Say, for example, if I am only online for 1h every day and could use no more than 3000 shots (6 permits), i could trade away 4 of my permits for trochus or a meelee. Alternatively, if I am an avid pker who needs 20k shots a day, I can buy permits from others.

4. Regulates gameplay environment for newbies to better integrate

Now that the permits limit the number of shots that can be fired, newbies to the game will less likely to be killed as there are fewer people Pking (because they hit their maximum permissible shots) or because there are fewer players spamming bullets. This will help to increase okayer count in the long run as newbies feel easier to survive in game.

I know some players will create noob accounts to trade the permits. So, to prevent that, trade permits will only be given if an account has spent at least 30k gralats OR has an event coin gun.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LYK08; 06-24-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

5. Kill the game faster
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Lyk I prefer the cop you lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I would like to introduce tradable permits for gunshots. Basically, a permit allows a player to fire a stipulated number of times in a day. The restriction will be reset everyday.

I suggest that the number of gunshots allowed per permit is 500; 1 permit allows a player to fire any weapon 500 times (NOT INCLUDING when the player is in bases or sparring). Each player will be issued 10 permits and these permits can be traded at trade tables at whatever price the player wants to sell/buy.

Benefits of Gunshots Permits

1. Makes the game more skill based.
    Knowing that the gunshots are limited, players will be induced to make their shots more effective through improving their skills in order to make the most number of kills with the shots they have. This will minimise spraying and praying/spamming bullets and hoping that they kill someone. All these non-skill based styles will be reduced.

2. Reduces lag for events
    Since there are a limited number of shots, fewer people will be able or willing to spam fire outside bases during forts and this will reduce lag for players who are forting, which improves the gameplay experience for forts.

3. Gives players more liberty in firing.
    If players require more than 10 permits, they can trade for them at the trade tables from others who may not need that many. Say, for example, if I am only online for 1h every day and could use no more than 3000 shots (6 permits), i could trade away 4 of my permits for trochus or a meelee. Alternatively, if I am an avid pker who needs 20k shots a day, I can buy permits from others.

4. Regulates gameplay environment for newbies to better integrate

Now that the permits limit the number of shots that can be fired, newbies to the game will less likely to be killed as there are fewer people Pking (because they hit their maximum permissible shots) or because there are fewer players spamming bullets. This will help to increase okayer count in the long run as newbies feel easier to survive in game.

I know some players will create noob accounts to trade the permits. So, to prevent that, trade permits will only be given if an account has spent at least 30k gralats OR has an event coin gun.

At this point you're taxing players for trying to play the game.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post

Wait, didn't Junz tell him to not make any more tax threads? Lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Oh no. I can't see this ending well.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Marxism is one hell of a drug

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

oof. You will never convince anybody if you come off as unlikeable.

Huh? Where in this thread have I mentioned tax or anything like that? The 10 permits are given to players for free.

This idea came out to achieve two main objectives 1. Reduce lag 2. Make the game more skill based because players will now be forced to make more of their shots count. I'm pretty sure in 10 shots most guns will be able to kill 1 person if he or she is skillful enough. 5000 shots a day can get someone up to 500 streaks or more. How many people have exceeded that before?

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post

Can you please read the first post and stop assuming that its a tax or its equivalent?

If players do not spend at least 30k or have an event coin gun, the permit will not apply. They can shoot as many times as they want as I doubt any gun under 30k is frequently used as Pk guns. The 30k or event gun criteria is to prevent players from creating noob accounts to trade the permits. CAN YOU PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST.

Last edited by Grief Hero; 06-24-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I would appreciate if you stop commenting on threads unconstructively because most of your posts are there with the intent to reply, but few are there with the intent to listen. Then again, empty containers make the most noise?

You probably didn't bother reading the first post and assumed its a tax. Its derailing this thread.

Last edited by LYK08; 06-24-2019 at 11:07 PM.