Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunshots Tradable Permits

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    Stop with the damn taxing you’re so annoying.
    Its not a tax, omg. Please read first post before posting.

The market distributes the kills according to needs and wants. Players who are not into pking can sell their permits for items such as meelees or sellables.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Era doesn't need your Commie ideology.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Its not a tax, omg. Please read first post before posting.

The market distributes the kills according to needs and wants. Players who are not into pking can sell their permits for items such as meelees or sellables.

So if one wants more permit they must charged and buy it in the form of, including but not only, melees and sellables?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

"Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please." - Karl Marx

Yes or no please

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    So if one wants more permit they must buy it in the form of, including but not only, melees and sellables?
    Ok many are confusing it with a tax. I'LL CLARIFY.

Taxes 1. Are universal (everyone pays), 2. Seeks to stop the consumption or use of something 3. A governing authority collects the taxes, nobody earns, everyone loses.

Trade permits 1. Only those who needs it pays (just like any other product) 2. Does not seek to stop the consumption of anything (for example, if you buy coffee, you pay for the coffee, and the price of the coffee is not to discourage your consumption of it as it is NOT a tax.) 3. Market distribution (the free market distributes it according to the needs and wants of people - people can earn a profit from selling it or they can pay for it)

Taxes 1. Are universal (everyone pays), 2. Seeks to stop the consumption or use of something 3. A governing authority collects the taxes, nobody earns, everyone loses.

Trade permits 1. Only those who needs it pays (just like any other product) 2. Does not seek to stop the consumption of anything (for example, if you buy coffee, you pay for the coffee, and the price of the coffee is not to discourage your consumption of it as it is NOT a tax.) 3. Market distribution (the free market distributes it according to the needs and wants of people - people can earn a profit from selling it or they can pay for it)

You have been told to stop making tax threads by junz and other forum moderators and if you continue making these threads to simply troll the forums nobody will take you serious. Otherwise, I ask that this thread be closed.

Please observe proper conduct in line with community rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    You have been told to stop making tax threads by junz and other forum moderators and if you continue making these threads to simply troll the forums nobody will take you serious. Otherwise, I ask that this thread be closed.

Please observe proper conduct in line with community rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have made countless reiterations that this is not a tax.

I hope you understand what is going on before commenting.

I have made countless reiterations that this is not a tax.

I hope you understand what is going on before commenting.

Is your proposal not a type of compulsory charge/ levy (in the form of sellables and melees) imposed upon the playerbase if they wish to shoot more than the allowable gunshots?

Sweet lord, what has happened to this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

1. Tax on items are only applied when the item is bought, meaning that it is possible to dodge the tax by simply not buying the product.
    2. Tax is a way for the government to make money, it isn't necessarily to discourage buying. So, ever heard how supply and demand affects the pricing of items?
    3. Nobody earns? Everybody looses? No. The government makes money. The type of market is irrelevant.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".