Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gunshots Tradable Permits

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    I think that's due in part to the fact that not many people want to have a discussion about how increasing the already long skill curve that exists in iEra.

I don't think many players would want to continue working on how to PK with a Desert Eagle against players who are stacked on Gunshot Permits and spam their BARs and Miniguns to their hearts content.

Not to mention you excluded Event Reward guns, and with how easy it is to get EC nowadays, the streets will only be flooded with Chemical spammers that want to circumvent the limit.

I'll admit, I came into this with quite the closed mindset, but that still doesn't mean I think this is a good idea for the sake of the community. All this will do is cause more players to quit and make the game a chore rather than actually fun, which should be the end goal of all feedback given to the "improve" the gameplay.

And also, if you're wondering why people are not reading the first post and "assuming it's a tax" is because you've developed quite the reputation for talking about it even when other's have expressed they're not interested. Nobody is going to read something they already know the result of doing so will be dissatisfaction, especially with an opening like..

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Well, I thought the heading was evident enough it isn't a tax.

But as I mentioned before, you are free to have an opinion, for I wouldn't start a discussion thread if I insist everyone sees it the same way I do. In fact I applaud you for voicing up, because this is how we keep the forums active.

The permit applies to event coin guns.

Also, I know some players would stack up on the permits, but think about it - a permit given to a player via trade would mean that another player has 1 fewer permit to use. Which means to say that, even though there are players who stack it up, there will be fewer players who could stack up.

Take this for example, there are 5 players with each 10 permits. One player stacks his permit up to 30 after trading with two others. So, the permits among this 5 people will still be 50 (as is the initial), and now there will be 3 people with permits as two have already given away their permits. This also helps to regulate the shots, because either way, its either each of the 5 players pk or just 3 but with more shots.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Well, I thought the heading was evident enough it isn't a tax.

But as I mentioned before, you are free to have an opinion, for I wouldn't start a discussion thread if I insist everyone sees it the same way I do.

The permit applies to event coin guns.
    I misread the last line and thought it essentially said that EC guns were an exception.

I've been tuned out this thread for a bit because it devolved into a total s**tshow.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    I misread the last line and thought it essentially said that EC guns were an exception.

I've been tuned out this thread for a bit because it devolved into a total s**tshow.

Nah, its good to have arguments. An idea that cannot survive an argument is a logically flawed one.

I don't see how this is relevant to topic, except for maybe letting you run the risk of getting warned for derailing.

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." - Stephen R Covey

That's the issue with one or two active forum users who have to have their post on almost every thread. It makes communication less effective on the forums, which explains why I have ceased replying to some of them - if you haven't noticed.
    Actually, the flag of the Soviet Union is relevant as you quoted Karl Marx a couple of posts back.
    In fact, here's the exact post:
    "Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please." - Karl Marx

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Nah, its good to have arguments. An idea that cannot survive an argument is a logically flawed one.
    Is that why you ignore half of the posts on this thread?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Ok guys - can y'all stop?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

JunZ just close the thread damn

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    JunZ just close the thread damn
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Ok guys - can y'all stop?

As I said before, everyone can express their opinions, some express them with understanding; some express them for the sake of doing so.

Since Junz call the shots then we leave the idea and the thread up to him to do whatever he wants appropriately.

That said, just because this thread has generated mixed responses doesn't mean we should just close it because then, what's the forums for? Isn't it meant for discussions?

In fact I thank all who have responded sensibly as their inputs helps everyone else to see things they may not previously see. I ask for relevant responses.

I just chose not to reply to a few responses or people because they were commenting for the sake of doing so, which is not constructive to the discussion. As much as I want to hold debates, as the thread starter, I believe that I do hold partial responsibility in ensuring that the thread does not violate the rules. This explains why I refrained from replying to some people, and I was hoping these/this attention-deprived people/individual would get the social cue.

At the end of the day, I have already accepted that this idea may or may not get implemented, for how many ideas suggested by players were actually implemented?? Nonetheless, it does not hurt to discuss about them because it may develop or inspire other ideas that could one day be implemented.

without further ado, please return back to topic. If you do not have helpful inputs, please do not post.

You asked people to do not post if they don't have helpful inputs. Then why in the bloody hell did you start this thread? Like somebody said, you're basically limiting players do the main thing in this game - shooting. Game will become completely unrealistic, players will quit because they simply won't be able to shoot their guns and the game will die ast.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    You asked people to do not post if they don't have helpful inputs. Then why in the bloody hell did you start this thread? Like somebody said, you're basically limiting players do the main thing in this game - shooting. Game will become completely unrealistic, players will quit because they simply won't be able to shoot their guns and the game will die ast.
    What do you mean by your first two sentence? You mean I should have a thread full of irrelevant posts? That'd be violating the rules.

The limitation does not hold in bases or spars so, its not going to affect these activities. The most likely limitation is in Pking, which has thus far been mostly spraying and praying on the streets. That's why this is needed to induce some skill-based play.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Reducing the number of shots per player is a trash idea to implement though.

And most of your idea are bad (I said most, some are actually good). No wonder why there are plenty of threads started by you; closed.

I finish my participation here.