Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunshots Tradable Permits

Related to Players

Gunshots Tradable Permits

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I would appreciate if you stop commenting on threads unconstructively because most of your posts are there with the intent to reply, but few are there with the intent to listen. Then again, empty containers make the most noise?

You probably didn't bother reading the first post and assumed its a tax. Its derailing this thread.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    It's a tax.

I don't care how you try to justify it "not being" but it is. Doesn't matter who it comes from or how these "permits" are being obtained. One of the moderators has specifically told you that no ideas that resemble tax will be implemented, so why do you even bother?

And also, even if I did understand where you were coming from, it seems that all you want to do it build a "pay-to-win" module that Era already struggles with today.

You expressed in earlier threads that you wanted to help new players evolve and learn how to play but I HIGHLY doubt something as outrageous as this will do anything but frustrate the people who are actually trying to enjoy their gameplay.

This idea will do nothing besides make the already steep curve between experienced and new players even steeper.

We've reached a point where this is no longer smart, this is no longer funny and it's downright annoying. Forum mods have expressed to you very bluntly to stop proposing ideas that resemble something that involves "tax" or "pay-to-win," and while it's not my place to tell you the same I do want to let you know that these elaborate ideas are only going to put the game in a worse condition than it's already in — and do you really wanna be responsible for that?
    Last edited by Vance; 06-25-2019 at 12:43 AM.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    It's a tax.

I don't care how you try to justify it "not being" but it is. Doesn't matter who it comes from or how these "permits" are being obtained. One of the moderators has specifically told you that no ideas that resemble tax will be implemented, so why do you even bother?

And also, even if I did understand where you were coming from, it seems that all you want to do it build a "pay-to-win" module that Era already struggles with today.

You expressed in earlier threads that you wanted to help new players evolve and learn how to play but I HIGHLY doubt something as outrageous as this will do anything but frustrate the people who are actually trying to enjoy their gameplay.

This idea will do nothing besides make the already steep curve between experienced and new players even steeper.

We've reached a point where this is no longer smart, this is no longer funny and it's downright annoying. Forum mods have expressed to you very bluntly to stop proposing ideas that resemble something that involves "tax" or "pay-to-win," and while it's not my place to tell you the same I do want to let you know that these elaborate ideas are only going to put the game in a worse condition than it's already in — and do you really wanna be responsible for that?
    Despite me telling you that its not a tax, you fail to understand and insist that its a tax. Don't expect me to respond to your post as they are irrelevant and seek to derail the thread through accusations of it being a "tax". Maybe go google tradable permits and tax and see if they are the same before even giving your inputs.

This post does not call for your reply if its going to be about taxes, I do not appreciate it. Thank you. I will not be replying to anymore of them about taxes either.

"And also, even if I did understand where you were coming from" clearly suggests that you do not understand the post nor bothered to, so calling it a tax when you don't even comprehend the thread is purely absurd.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Related to Players

Gunshots Tradable Permits

Despite me telling you that its not a tax, you fail to understand and insist that its a tax. Don't expect me to respond to your post as they are irrelevant and seek to derail the thread through accusations of it being a "tax". Maybe go google tradable permits and tax and see if they are the same before even giving your inputs.

This post does not call for your reply if its going to be about taxes, I do not appreciate it. Thank you. I will not be replying to anymore of them about taxes either.
    Even if it wasn't the "textbook definition" of a tax (which is what you're insinuating, rather than using basic understandings of common sense) it still develops an unfair play to win module that you're trying to combat.

You're making the NEW PLAYERS and UNEXPERIENCED PLAYERS pay others to SHOOT A GUN and you fail to see how that can be harmful to our community?

That's fine by me though. Can't fight open discussion, now can you? This thread will be closed and we'll move on.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)

Even if it wasn't the "textbook definition" of a tax (which is what you're insinuating, rather than using basic understandings of common sense) it still develops an unfair play to win module that you're trying to combat.

You're making the NEW PLAYERS and UNEXPERIENCED PLAYERS pay others to SHOOT A GUN and you fail to see how that can be harmful to our community?

That's fine by me though. Can't fight open discussion, now can you? This thread will be closed and we'll move on.

Your posts are getting more and more absurd. First it was accusing me of taxes and now its claiming that I'm making new players and unexperienced players pay to shoot. Where did that come from?

Please dont post if you dont understand. At least no one will know that you don't understand.

Related to Players

Wherein did I mention new and unexperienced players?

Plus I did mention that the permits can be traded according to different player's preferences. It may also not be in sellables. For instance, if I am a dealer, I could trade my permits for meelees etc.

Players can still get kills in bases, forts pk events.

Related to Players
    Wherein did I mention new and unexperienced players?

Maybe I misunderstood what you said, but if I just wanna spend 15k on an M16 I shouldn't have to worry about needing to regulate my shots.

Huh? Where in this thread have I mentioned tax or anything like that? The 10 permits are given to players for free.....If players do not spend at least 30k or have an event coin gun, the permit will not apply. They can shoot as many times as they want as I doubt any gun under 30k is frequently used as Pk guns. The 30k or event gun criteria is to prevent players from creating noob accounts to trade the permits. CAN YOU PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST.

I have already addressed this earlier.

I have already addressed this earlier.

Stop with the damn taxing you’re so annoying.

I would appreciate if you stop commenting on threads unconstructively because most of your posts are there with the intent to reply, but few are there with the intent to listen. Then again, empty containers make the most noise?

You probably didn't bother reading the first post and assumed its a tax. Its derailing this thread.

Listen, lad, I'm far from the worst poster on this thread, but I must protest when there were 3 other posters (before+after me) who said stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with you, nor your permits, such as one of them going around and saying "OOF" like they're playing Roblox or something, yet they have been ignored for whatever reason.

But going on to the shooting permits, I view them as a tax, since you must pay a fee, most likely in trochi, to continue doing something you should able to do already.
    I'm not saying anything, but that sounds oddly familiar to something that we've heard in the past.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".