Thread: NeedLevelingHelp

random player

NeedLevelingHelp

I recently, well more like for the last year, that I want to get back into leveling. The problem is I don't remember a single thing. So I'm looking for a server that welcomes people for leveling and also someone who is willing to teach me the basics and maybe some complex things as well. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help. If you need to contact me my discord is mocha#2236 typed exactly that way. Thank you for your time if you viewed this thread!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboMicah View Post
    I recently, well more like for the last year, that I want to get back into leveling. The problem is I don't remember a single thing. So I'm looking for a server that welcomes people for leveling and also someone who is willing to teach me the basics and maybe some complex things as well. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help. If you need to contact me my discord is mocha#2236 typed exactly that way. Thank you for your time if you viewed this thread!
    While this might not teach you the basics, you can get basic leveling access if you follow this link.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

random player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    While this might not teach you the basics, you can get basic leveling access if you follow this link.
    I've been a member on there for about a week now and I've yet been given the rights to view threads(or majority threads) and to post and message people, so I can't see what the thread in the link is saying.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboMicah View Post
    I've been a member on there for about a week now and I've yet been given the rights to view threads(or majority threads) and to post and message people, so I can't see what the thread in the link is saying.
    That's too bad, but anyway email [email protected].
    Make sure the subject is "Testbed". As for the contents, include your PC account GraalID, as well as the type of development you would be looking to do on there.

I saw. I conquered. I came.