Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Hi

I'd like to impose a tax on threads about tax, to make it fair on threads who hadn't had a chance to impose tax, to impose tax on the threads on tax, so we may tax the tax of the tax. To, again, be fair on the tax with the thread of tax, on tax.

Make sense?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

brain destruction

Development Team
    This makes me want to shoot myself, thank you Ali.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    This makes me want to shoot myself, thank you Ali.
    Anytime, lass.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yes please I support this idea. We might as well ban LYK
    Hold your horses, lad, we're discussing a tax on the threads on tax, so we'll be able to tax the tax before it is able to tax unjustly, so we can tax the origins of tax correctly with tax, with me?

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I'd like to impose a tax on threads about tax, to make it fair on threads who hadn't had a chance to impose tax, to impose tax on the threads on tax, so we may tax the tax of the tax. To, again, be fair on the tax with the thread of tax, on tax.

Make sense?
    Preposterous! This is only fair if we tax the taxers who tax the tax of the minority who don't want want to be taxed the tax of the original tax amount!

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Preposterous! This is only fair if we tax the taxers who tax the tax of the minority who don't want want to be taxed the tax of the original tax amount!

Now hold up, AZN, if allow minorities to not be taxed the tax that the thread of tax, that was taxed, decided should be taxed. Then majorities should be able to vote the tax that is the tax that we decided that we should tax, to have a fair tax.

Related to Players
    Now hold up, AZN, if allow minorities to not be taxed the tax that the thread of tax, that was taxed, decided should be taxed. Then majorities should be able to vote the tax that is the tax that we decided that we should tax, to have a fair tax.
    No, stupid! The tax of the tax is how we decide the tax of the tax of the tax due and in part to how the majorities and minorities tax the tax of the threads because of the thread tax we applied, which also had a tax applied to it.

Read a taxin book you tax.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    No, stupid! The tax of the tax is how we decide the tax of the tax of the tax due and in part to how the majorities and minorities tax the tax of the threads because of the thread tax we applied, which also had a tax applied to it.

Read a taxin book you tax.

Now listen here, lad!

If we tax the taxing thread, then we allow new taxes to be made, so that we may tax (with tax). So don't come down here wanting to tax the tax of the tax, we already want to tax the tax of the tax, with tax.

Related to Players
    Now listen here, lad!

If we tax the taxing thread, then we allow new taxes to be made, so that we may tax (with tax). So don't come down here wanting to tax the tax of the tax, we already want to tax the tax of the tax, with tax.
    You're not getting my point though, are you?

We may be able to tax the taxing thread, but that won't allow the taxing of tax to be created and that won't allow us to tax the taxing thread. Tax the tax, and what do you get? Tax tax tax, and that's too hurtful of a tax to tax onto the players.