Thread: M16?

Question M16?

Is M16 good for pking or sparring? or is M16 not good at all?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Big Cheese Captain
    It's decent.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

M16 is a great all around weapon. It excels in both pking and sparring thanks to it's well balanced stats. Considering a gun that is 15k, it's very good. It's major drawback is the slightly more expensive upgrading. Costs $300 to repair when it's in good shape. Add another $100 for every damaged state.

M16 does it's job while basing. With decent freeze rate and great rate of fire. Thanks to it's decent damage, m16 proves a powerful weapon for more earlier players. It can cover doorways and enclosed hallways with it's decent damage per second stats. The decent freeze rate allows you to spread out your shots in wider open spaces.

M16 is one of those weapons that can do about just as well in sparring compared to basing. You can spam with it or fire in controlled shots. It's spread can help you adapt to some situations whether at the top or sometimes at the bottom. While not as powerful as higher tier weapons, M16 provides the stats needed to at least accomplish what is needed for a sparring gun. Glock on the other hand might be more of a better choice for sparring compared to m16. The difference isn't a large gap however.

M16 overall is a very versatile weapon. At 15k, it does it's job fairly well. M16 has well balanced stats but slightly leans over for pking/basing. Despite this, M16 is still decent when in spar. Allowing the user to use m16 in almost any situation.

What babyghost said. M16 is probebly the best gun at its price
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

its a good gun for spar cause of its fire rate and not to bad for streaking

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    M16 is a great all around weapon. It excels in both pking and sparring thanks to it's well balanced stats. Considering a gun that is 15k, it's very good. It's major drawback is the slightly more expensive upgrading. Costs $300 to repair when it's in good shape. Add another $100 for every damaged state.

M16 does it's job while basing. With decent freeze rate and great rate of fire. Thanks to it's decent damage, m16 proves a powerful weapon for more earlier players. It can cover doorways and enclosed hallways with it's decent damage per second stats. The decent freeze rate allows you to spread out your shots in wider open spaces.

M16 is one of those weapons that can do about just as well in sparring compared to basing. You can spam with it or fire in controlled shots. It's spread can help you adapt to some situations whether at the top or sometimes at the bottom. While not as powerful as higher tier weapons, M16 provides the stats needed to at least accomplish what is needed for a sparring gun. Glock on the other hand might be more of a better choice for sparring compared to m16. The difference isn't a large gap however.

M16 overall is a very versatile weapon. At 15k, it does it's job fairly well. M16 has well balanced stats but slightly leans over for pking/basing. Despite this, M16 is still decent when in spar. Allowing the user to use m16 in almost any situation.
    You're a genius!!! +rep!
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stickarena7 View Post
    its a good gun for spar cause of its fire rate and not to bad for streaking
    I streak with m16 way long ago(it was my 2nd gun after starter) and it was pretty decent to use.
    Just my impressions on a cheap gun that can be in good uses.