Thread: Graal Shop Missing Files

Graal Shop Missing Files

Somehow I can't find certain files in my Graalshop such as hands without sleeves.

I tried reinstalling the Dev Kit multiple times however the standard files are still missing...
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Somehow I can't find certain files in my Graalshop such as hands without sleeves.

I tried reinstalling the Dev Kit multiple times however the standard files are still missing...
    So the dev kit doesn't actually include those. It's the ganis which you open that contain a list of sprites to be used in GraalShop. To get them, you'd have to manually add those sprites from body.png, using BODY as the image name when you do so in GraalShop.

However, here's the base gani I used to start ganis. It includes pretty much all the sleeves and bodies you would need from body.png, as well as individual hands. Just rename the file from idle.txt to idle.gani, then open it with GraalShop and all should be there. Another part is that you would probably want to save the file name as something else right away so you don't overwrite it and always start with the same base gani.

Idle Gani:
    idle.txt

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Thanks <3
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite