Thread: My last attempt. Why treat me this way?

My last attempt. Why treat me this way?

Before i am told to talk to toonslab support, i already have and this morning i recieved a reply. I have a screenshot. I was basically told i am responsible for my account and that trading comes with its risks. Graal799591 was the Graal ID linked to my graal account. However, it seems as if i have been unlinked without explanation. I cannot even talk to toonslab anymore because i am unlinked. In a matter of days i have been scammed, trade banned and now unlinked from my account that i’ve had since 2012. This all started when i thought i was hacked and someone scammed my void knife but it turns out i clicked a request link that wasn’t mine but had my name on it because someone was clever and tricked me by requesting for their own device and used my name. An honest mistake, and a dumb one. Records show that i revoked that person the same day and when i went to request access for my iPad that person sent a request too. My fault. I was told by many staff members that i was most likely trade banned during this investigation to keep whoever got into my account from stealing anything else. I have never hacked or paid USD for items so this cannot be a reason for me being unlinked. Now i ask, is there something else going on that i don’t know about? Why am i being punished for being scammed and me asking our graal support for help? Is calling iTunes support and getting refunds for everything i’ve ever purchased the next step? I just want answers. I believe i was treated the wrong way in this situation. It is sad that i have to go through all of this when all i wanted was help from our staff members.
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 06-30-2019 at 02:55 AM.

They should keep up with your problem rather than ignoring you

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They should keep up with your problem rather than ignoring you
    I have anxiety that i deal with. This whole thing has really upset me. I just want our staff to support me and help me. I didn’t do anything wrong. I don’t even have an email on toonslab that i can use to talk to them..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    I have anxiety that i deal with. This whole thing has really upset me. I just want our staff to support me and help me. I didn’t do anything wrong. I don’t even have an email on toonslab that i can use to talk to them..
    Admins are literally doing nothing about this it doesn’t make any sense that you would get punished for being scammed and asking for it to be looked into he literally can’t even talk to support since he got unlinked can somebody give an explanation for this

Unlinkings aren't supposed to be discussed on the forums. Im sorry but to help you out I'll forward this to higher staff members and keep the thread visible for them to see when they hop on the forums. For the moment just submit another ticket to toonslab.

(I'll keep you updated if anything notable comes up)

Thread Closed.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029