Thread: Improvement of bases in war zones

Cool Improvement of bases in war zones

In war zones many players need money for food and other things. For this reason I suggest that it be placed near the war zone: a sandbox, a small rose garden and a pond of water as seen in this image:

So that people can fish in the pond, take flowers in the garden and look for shells in the sand.

so they will earn money while protecting their base

Leveler
    Thats what the entire mine level is for. If they don't want to be on hand 1 room away, that's their choice. The money shouldn't be brought to them.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Thats what the entire mine level is for. If they don't want to be on hand 1 room away, that's their choice. The money shouldn't be brought to them.
    Not only by "Guerre zone" , but also by other zones such as "neo zone". And why money should not go for them?

you already get gralats for holding bases. bases are meant to be competitive zones where gangs fight each other so i dont see the need for this
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    you already get gralats for holding bases. bases are meant to be competitive zones where gangs fight each other so i dont see the need for this
    There are people who have difficulties to obtain money and they do it without food or money, then they have to leave, and players there are less fights.
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 07-02-2019 at 01:14 AM.

In my opinion, people do not get enough money, you get around 1 gralat per 30 mins usually(sometimes you get payed more, but its still not enough). Bases become more inactive lately so it would be good to add some spots for making money in the room next to the flag, which would be open to base owners and allies only(maybe make a whole new location), that would bring many new basers...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Not everything has to be easy for the players, this game is meant to be like this. If we brought everything to bases that would lead to players leaving the game. What makes basing a thing is that you only get to base and not do anything else, if we brought every job into the bases that will lead to people basing 24/7 because there is literally no reason for them to leave their bases, without this suggestion people will get bored in some time and leave the bases to do other stuff like gaining gralats..
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    Not everything has to be easy for the players, this game is meant to be like this. If we brought everything to bases that would lead to players leaving the game. What makes basing a thing is that you only get to base and not do anything else, if we brought every job into the bases that will lead to people basing 24/7 because there is literally no reason for them to leave their bases, without this suggestion people will get bored in some time and leave the bases to do other stuff like gaining gralats..
    You're right, but I suggest small jobs like fishing at the bases and do not make much money. I hope you agree