Thread: Is it illegal to express political views on era?

Is it illegal to express political views on era?

I personally like politics and lean towards the right side. I’ve always wanted to debate with somebody on the other side but idk if it’s legal. And if it isn’t why?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    It is completely fine as long as you are following Era's Rules of Conduct and Guidelines which can be found here.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

They’ll just shut it down

Quote Originally Posted by DearanNBK View Post
    I personally like politics and lean towards the right side. I’ve always wanted to debate with somebody on the other side but idk if it’s legal. And if it isn’t why?
    You can talk about politics. But do know that in some countries, it is illegal for foreign interference of political affairs, even if it is done so online.

For example, in many elections they do have a "Cooldown" day where no contesting parties may rally for any votes offline or online and if politics happen to be under discussion during this time on the forums, it may be in breach of the electorial rules - even if you claim that there are no citizens of the particular country being a member of the forums. This is because the forums is accessed by the public, you may never know. Same goes for in game.

I wouldn't really recommend talking politics here, unless you keep it as generic and neutral as possible , means no excessive polarising of views that can hurt the community.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.