Thread: Heya

Heya

Hey everyone, I've quit multiple times (last was 2016?) and I have been stalking the forums without logging in for a while, Just wanted to say Hi, I haven't been on the game though.

How are you all? any old gen players active yet? 2013-2014?

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.

Welcome back! I similarly have gone through many stages of quitting since 2016. I played in 2013-15 but was a nobody so u won't know me. Glad 2 see fellow old players active again

Quote Originally Posted by sherez965 View Post
    Hey everyone, I've quit multiple times (last was 2016?) and I have been stalking the forums without logging in for a while, Just wanted to say Hi, I haven't been on the game though.

me I'm a 2013 player
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Welcome back! Could you share some insight about browsing without being logged in? I constantly see hundreds of guests at the bottom of the website with less than 10 members online. Would love to know

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Hey buddy! You should log into IEra, it’s still a little crazy but what can you do the games not too bad even today. I started in 2011 and joined the forums in 2015, I quit multiple times throughout this and came back for GST most recently.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    Hey buddy! You should log into IEra, it’s still a little crazy but what can you do the games not too bad even today. I started in 2011 and joined the forums in 2015, I quit multiple times throughout this and came back for GST most recently.
    Fake rainbow brella HISSSSSSSSSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by sherez965 View Post

I guess I'm an old geiser then. Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by JennisBat View Post
    Fake rainbow brella HISSSSSSSSSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    alriGHT LISTEN UP

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Welcome back! Could you share some insight about browsing without being logged in? I constantly see hundreds of guests at the bottom of the website with less than 10 members online. Would love to know
    Don't really know what your asking for but It's just that I don't focus on logging in and commenting, more like stalking and seeing some fun things or conversations that I enjoy when I'm bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    Would really be hard to get back into the game, I started around 2010 as well and Forums when it was released, I started knowing people a lot more in 2013 so thus I ask if anyone from that age or years are still here so I might be able to recognize, It would be hard for me to get back into the game if a lot has changed.

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.